Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_j1m2n0n wrote

StoryGraph 😊. I like the simplicity of the app, and the ease of use when it comes to adding books to the backlog.

tree-potato t1_j1n7ais wrote

Storygraph is the way. Indie alternative to Goodreads that doesn't put money in Bezos' pocket, is actively updated with new features, and provides all the info a data-tracking nerd could want. It is such a great app!

Luvnecrosis t1_j1osd72 wrote

Downloaded it because of your comment and the one before it. Thank you a lot!

sevl t1_j1nn0te wrote

I've switched to this from goodreads last week and I'm so happy.

The recommendation engine seems so much more refined and organic

BananzaBean t1_j1obgua wrote

It also allows you to search your to-read section so you can pick what you are in the mood for

mtor20 t1_j1qbqwv wrote

I love The Storygraph. As another poster said, it's independent and if you have the premium membership you can sort all kinds of ways and choose based on the "mood" of the book you want to read. I use the tagging feature to label titles for various bookclubs and so on.

Forgot to add that you can import everything from Goodreads on the free version. I have something like 1700 books on my TBR so this was very useful.😂

keerthanasl t1_j1tf1os wrote

It's the best alternative to Amazon's GoodReads imo. I particularly love the graph features that help me keep track of what I'm reading (genre, author, length, format), I live entering the give-aways, and the recommendations are so much better. Also, if anyone is considering leaving the Amazon ecosystem, you can import your entire goodreads library to storygraph.