Submitted by HiMaintainceMachine t3_10q4uqg in books

I don't even know what to say really. I just feel hollow. I want to know so much more, I want to know there names for a start, it seems cruel that I spent a whole book caring such an insane amount about whether the characters survived and I don't even know there names, but I guess that's the point, the whole thing is cruel. I want to see the rest of the boy's life, I want reassurance that he'll be happy one day and he won't starve or be eaten or shoot himself. I want to know if the world gets better or if humanity just keeps dwindling away. I want to know if the man and the woman are kind to the boy and if he's allowed to cry there. I want to know if there's any hope. I want to know there's something better. I want all the people in the cellar to escape. I need so much more from that book. But I think if we got anymore then it wouldn't be so incredible

Comments