Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Particular_Ad_7831 t1_iu2pgbb wrote

I’m confused why you’re confused. Best hospitals in the nation. Everyone comes here. We’re busy. I know providers on a personal level that yes…are booked every day for the next 90 days. When you’re busy, you’re booked. Go to urgent care next time. Have you tried outside of Boston? CHA? BW in Waltham? November is next week, so if MassGen is scheduling then…then do it.

UltimateZo OP t1_iu2shnd wrote

Hi there! Yes I see everyone says they are the best in the nation, but I think it depends on your definition of best. Best at providing timely care? Best at providing efficient care? Best at providing safe and skilled care? Best at prompt and timely follow up with patients?

I use USNEWS for my rankings and I won't quote their rankings, but we can lookup all the hospitals in the nation and every category of healthcare. My definition of best would be #1 in that category. "If you ain't first, your last". *Shrug*

Anyways... Yes I am waiting on Mass general. Unfortunately they won't let me book until they are properly evaluated my referral and it is sent to the correct department. Which takes up to 2 weeks. In that time frame, who knows how far they will book out? Maybe they'll quote me January/February by then.

−6