Submitted by AutoModerator t3_yh8gsf in boston

Hey r/Boston

This thread is for chatting about what is going on in Boston today. This includes the news about today's commute, what is going on around Boston, commonly asked questions, as well as a general free chat throughout the day.

Example topics include:

• Regularly asked questions
  • Best places to go for a hike/walk in or around Boston
  • Updates on the COVID-19 situation in Boston/other local towns
  • Best places to go out to eat or drink
  • Things going on in and around Boston
  • General questions that you feel do not require an entire thread
  • Music you have been listening to lately, or shows you have started watching
  • Skyline or sunset pictures

Here are some useful links as well:

1. The weather
  2. MBTA alerts and delays
  3. Official COVID-19 Information

Please be civil and keep things SFW.

Self promotion of Boston related events, activities, and news is allowed so long as the event is happening within the next 5 days and not a regularly occurring event.

If there is something you'd like to see here please message the moderators and let us know.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

OldSweatyBulbasar t1_iueyugj wrote

Witchy folks: Are there any Samhain activities or group festivals / celebrations happening tomorrow either in Boston or the greater Boston area? Just found a couple that are too late to make today, kicking myself for not realizing most would be today.

toastyghostie t1_iuf30ca wrote

My fiance and I are looking to get some engagement photos done, mostly so he gets more comfortable smiling on camera. I'd like to work with a student since we're not so concerned about the outcome. Does MassArt or any other art school in the area have a job board or something similar?

TotallyNotACatReally t1_iueil65 wrote

Doing the early vote thing... has anyone launched a write in campaign for DA? I know we're basically guaranteed to end up with Hayden, but if I'm going to throw away my vote by not voting for him, I'd rather it go to someone actually running and better than him than writing in someone like David Ortiz.

angelmichelle13 t1_iudqq3g wrote

Heading home after Coolidge’s 21st Horrorthon… 🦇 🎥 It was (as always is) fun!

elPiff t1_iuezhhe wrote

Anyone else hearing some loud fog horns? Haven’t heard them before - wondering if anyone knows what they’re from

LebaneseImperfection t1_iue1z57 wrote

I am looking for people to travel with next year. I plan on going to Portugal, Spain, and France. DM me if you are interested.

−1