Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

witch_of_winooski t1_iy9lnk4 wrote

Clearly a helpful neighbour anticipating another toilet paper shortage and wanting to make sure you're all set.

frustrating2020 t1_iy9rm0f wrote

Jesus what off-centered low-effort low-res unoriginal bullshit is this?

estrangelove t1_iy9rxkt wrote

Im dead, this is so unintentionally funny

thomascgalvin t1_iy9uli5 wrote

Um, bull fucking shit:

> Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy. > > - Ezekiel 16:49 ESV

I somehow doubt that this hypocrite is voting to raise the minimum wage, make housing affordable, or increase services for those without. In other words, this person is a Sodomite, in the true meaning of the word.

bubblesx87 t1_iy9w2xq wrote

People really go out of their way to be fucking garbage. So strange.

yestobrussels t1_iyacaks wrote

I got a couple of these flyers at the Alewife parking lot. They were on almost every car on the floor, rolled and stuffed into the drivers' door handle. If the door handle didn't work, then in the door or the windshields.

It must've taken them ages. I know because it took me well over half an hour to collect and destroy them 🤗

Acadia_Due t1_iyatdv5 wrote

As a gay person, I would just like to say I'm glad he used the apostrophe correctly.

gm776 t1_iybay2i wrote

Fried sodomites 💀

[deleted] t1_iyc1465 wrote

My friend smoked pot one and now he’s gay ! Anyone care to explain that !?

dtmfadvice t1_iycvwaq wrote

Looks like someone's forgotten the lesson of Galatians 3:28.

brufleth t1_iycwgpd wrote

May well be someone else, but the "hell is real" guy that people occasionally post about here lives in Chelsea I think. At least when I lived in Chelsea I saw him get on/off the bus there.

Also, after living in Chelsea for over a decade, this wouldn't rank anywhere near the worst car related incident I experienced there.

dust-signal t1_iydd9sk wrote

Looks up phone number

Baptist church in NH. Not surprised.

Don't be shocked by all the military insignia, SR-71, and AH-64 photos in their videos if you look them up, they meet in a VFW.

waffles2go2 t1_iye0cmx wrote

Appealing to religious themes in New England hasn't been a winning strategy for about 200 years....

GarlVinlandSaga t1_iye1ws9 wrote

This individual is in desperate need of a severe beating.