Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

priyatequila t1_iy6izlc wrote

oh my goodness, I don't even know how to react.

priyatequila t1_iy6j26h wrote

but, the article doesn't even say why the police was called in the first place... wellness check? odd smell?

Darklighter10 t1_iy6kn77 wrote

A previous story I had seen reported it was some sort of cleaner that called. Don’t know the accuracy of that, nor why there were cleaners there.

2tuna2furious t1_iy6ma2m wrote

“Hi I need a cleaning service, two bedroom, two bathrooms, no pets, just don’t open up my corpse boxes”

“What?!”

“So Thursday?”

nhowe006 t1_iy6uvj2 wrote

Horror and disgust is what I'm going with.

cleancutmover t1_iy7znwj wrote

I thought maybe this person or persons had multiple miscarriages and never sought medical treatment, but "infants" would mean the children were delivered alive. Not much info here, but the assessors database should show who sold the unit in question. Perhaps this was all tucked away in a crawlspace and they never even knew it was there.

GWS2004 t1_iy88o4j wrote

Could they have been stillborn? That's what I was thinking.

thatnerdtori t1_iy83wfy wrote

Complete speculation, but since the woman who lived there is being placed in a nursing home in her 60s, maybe she has had some degree of mental decline for some time? I'm thinking this isn't malicious. Maybe she had still births/infant deaths/late term miscarriages and didn't tell anyone?

[deleted] t1_iy8c4yy wrote

[deleted]

Think_please t1_iy8f9ja wrote

Far be it for me to judge someone for having the odd infant or two in the freezer, but four is right out

Picci999 t1_iy8aaki wrote

The rumor in Southie is that the mom and her daughter lived there and the daughter in her late 60's was just put into a nursing home. Son or cleaning lady found the baby as they were cleaning out the place.

perfectlysaneboy t1_iy78q1m wrote

TLDR?

Liqmadique t1_iy7dzk5 wrote

DEAD BABIES IN SHOEBOXES.

HypnicJerk3825 t1_iyadxbx wrote

I saw another source, but am too lazy to find it now, that the resident was a women in her 60s who'd lived there since the 80s. I doubt this is malicious but is more likely the result of abuse and mental health issues. Either way it's terribly sad that somebody felt this was their only option or solution, 4 times over.

mistbored t1_iy7p4gw wrote

Hi is there a reason why the most horrifying articles ever keep getting posted to this subreddit? Is it like a shock value thing? Does anyone enjoy seeing this? Genuine question because I follow several location based subs and this is the only one when I see it regularly.

−59

omnipresent_sailfish t1_iy7pr3n wrote

I live down the street so yes, I want to see this article to know what is happening in my neighborhood

lunisce t1_iy7scl8 wrote

I lost brain cells reading this

theliontamer37 t1_iy7v2s2 wrote

If you can’t handle local news stories I’d recommend staying off the internet.

teriyakichicken t1_iy84d0c wrote

Well, it’s a horrific event that happened here in Boston - so I think it’s entirely understandable why someone would post the article to r/Boston.

Simon_Jester88 t1_iy882sq wrote

From now on we will only be posting sunshine and puppy dogs.