Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

a_swarm_of_nuns t1_j1fdnlv wrote

Just get there a few hours early and that gives you plenty of time to get through check in and security, find your gate, and relax.

bigditka t1_j1frpdl wrote

Do yourself a favor. Check in today if you haven’t already. Go to bed early and get to the airport no later than 4:30. The security lines won’t be open yet but they will fill up quickly. Get in line and get through TSA when the gates open. Then get coffee and relax on the other side.

No_Preparation5020 t1_j1fjnhf wrote

You also flying down to NJ?

Dangerous_Banana5685 OP t1_j1fobhi wrote

Yes actually lmao

No_Preparation5020 t1_j1foe7e wrote

Hahahaha be there with ya !

Dangerous_Banana5685 OP t1_j1fomk4 wrote

Ok so what time are you leaving your house 😂 I’m honestly scared i just have no idea what to expect flying on Xmas eve, I’ve never done it before

No_Preparation5020 t1_j1fotfv wrote

I plan on getting there around 5:30. But I have Clear so it’s wicked fast to get through. I’m also an overthinker so if I didn’t, I’d want to be there by 4:45 just to be safe

Dangerous_Banana5685 OP t1_j1hb823 wrote

If you haven’t left yet, I’m telling you 5:30 is probably still too early. Lmao it is EMPTY in here

No_Preparation5020 t1_j1hbc26 wrote

Heard that thank you! Flight also got delayed til almost 9am so back to bed it is !

dathorese t1_j1fno54 wrote

I would say the earlier the better.... there was a news story on WBZ today about a woman who drove to logan from Worcester for a 7am flight to miami.... she was there at 5AM, and after checking bags, and trying to get through security she still missed her flight... Granted... she was definitely an immigrant, and im guessing maybe english may not have been her first language... But if the airport is that crowded, especially with the news reporting that logan had 300 (and still counting) flights Cancelled today, i can only imagine tomorrow is going to be equally just as much of a Cluster F... Id rather Waste an extra hour or 2, and be inconvenienced by having to wait in the terminal than being stuck on the outside because you cant get through the security checkpoints and such in time..

lotusblossom60 t1_j1fpnw2 wrote

Gonna be icy, though hopefully most roads salted.

BenRed2006 t1_j1fnr2f wrote

What airline?

Dangerous_Banana5685 OP t1_j1foclw wrote

American

BenRed2006 t1_j1fokfz wrote

Ok, terminal B (south) is relatively empty around 7 however AA pushes a lot of flights early so if your checking bags I would get there 4:15/30 and if you aren’t 5. You may get there and have it be empty, it may be packed. It’s hard to tell

unexpectedfinger t1_j1fb2wv wrote

With the COVID still affecting holiday travel it won't be too bad. I suggest being there at least 1.5 to 2 hours early just to be safe.

−13