Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Mr_NoTalk t1_jbvj6bj wrote

Question mate: Why do you have two copies of cw and Vanguard,just asking?

Dienowwww t1_jbw7khe wrote

Multiple consoles in the background. Either this guy's got a huge family and an ego to match, or has a problem bigger than that

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbwtgl1 wrote

Online games require multiple copies

−1

aSimpleWardrobe t1_jbwyqpx wrote

They don't?

If you brought the ps4 only version then yes but you don't need 2 PS5 copies

I must be missing something

Emergency_Cookie_318 t1_jbx2vch wrote

That's good, I guess.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbx7r61 wrote

For me it is

−4

Green_Damage_8453 t1_jbxc1mr wrote

Its ps5. Those discs are basically garbage.

−6

Pinkman505 t1_jbyotwv wrote

Not really, physical is cheaper most of the time. Get tired of a game you can sell it or trade it. Only plus side of digital is being able to buy it at home.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbxhnps wrote

Your opinion, I have all the systems so I can play whatever. Plus an i9 pc, so I’m covered. Carry on

−3

[deleted] t1_jby51cr wrote

You should come up with a system for managing your ego

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbybv01 wrote

I’m sorry you have nothing and low self esteem. I don’t have an ego he made a comment and I told the truth.

−8

[deleted] t1_jbyk9m6 wrote

I think your collections are sweet. I think a lot of your responses are arrogant.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbyku63 wrote

And I don’t try to come off that way, I have a small YouTube channel gamer I cross promote on this platform. One of my crew suggested it. The pictures I post on here gamer is left over from my videos. So if it’s seems like I’m flexing I’m not I’m trying to cross promote without saying anything cuz Reddit forbids that

TheTopGee t1_jc0fdjn wrote

Imagine trying to get people to go to your YouTube and acting like a complete twat, going to downvote all your videos.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc0yac5 wrote

Yes that can happen, but YouTube has a preventative measure for such a thing

FunkinDonutzz t1_jbyepih wrote

I'd say the guy flexing all the shit he owns is the one with low self esteem.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbyf1ju wrote

I don’t care what you say. You or your comments doesn’t matter to me. I know what I have and why I’m posting on my own page. You commenting on my post, so you are the one jealous. I have nothing to prove to you or anybody on here.

−1

charlie-_-13 t1_jbx8yot wrote

Don't lie, you only play 2 daily

emscottish t1_jbxdzbm wrote

At least I'm over here rocking my xbox 360

Radiant_Ad_9292 t1_jbxn7a4 wrote

How many did you finish?

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbybenc wrote

Finish what gamer

Cold_Kitsune t1_jc1be19 wrote

They're inquiring how many of those games in your collection you reached the ending in. You mentioned you do YouTube stuff but is it short lived playthroughs, reviews or anything like that? Like, did you buy these to try a new game for a video or did you intend to finish them and if so, how many did finish

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc2ln8j wrote

Neither gamer, I’m a collector. I would’ve bought these games anyways. But on my channel I do collection videos and unboxing videos. No gameplay not yet, and to answer about finishing a game. I haven’t been able to because I work most of the day and my backlog won’t allow me to finish a game. Once I play a game a few times I get something else etc…

IndependentNo1814 t1_jbyq0t3 wrote

Which are your favorites

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbyrf7c wrote

It’s a lot gamer, among us, sonic, back 4 blood, mk11, Spider-Man, GOW, turtles, midnight suns, sifu, ghost wire, elden ring just to name a few gamer

IndependentNo1814 t1_jbzc6uh wrote

Why are you sounding so snarky?

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbzchnx wrote

What??? I answered your question, plain.

IndependentNo1814 t1_jbzo475 wrote

Okay no worries then, thanks

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbzo7bw wrote

YW gamer hope you enjoy among us

IndependentNo1814 t1_jbzokwr wrote

Why do you keep calling me gamer? Among us sounds sarcastic. Stop trolling

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbzoqvu wrote

I call everybody gamer and I listed among us first. If you didn’t want my advice why you ask me

IndependentNo1814 t1_jbzpb26 wrote

Was just asking what your favourites are, thanks for answering. Sorry I misread your tone, its a miscommunication

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbzpits wrote

Np gamer, it is easy to misread something from a text. No harm no foul

IndependentNo1814 t1_jc279d5 wrote

Np gamer....

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc2o258 wrote

Again I was just messaging another Redditor, idk why my messaging is being misunderstood. But my answer is genuine

IndependentNo1814 t1_jc2ucsl wrote

Stop calling people gamer, it sounds like if I kept calling you "pal" or "buddy" repatedly, it comes across really patronizing. Your general tone is a bit unusual so is leading to people assuming you are trolling, this is reddit so its possible you are lol

I accept you are not, but its your choice of words that is causing the miscommunication. Make sense?

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc2uww3 wrote

Listen this is my post, idc who think I’m doing what. Idc what someone thinks of my response or post. No one has to comment or ask me a question. So if I respond with gamer that’s the way it is. Don’t ask you won’t be call gamer. Understood. I’m not on your post or page. Anybody don’t like gamer don’t have to message me and don’t say nothing to me. This is the way I respond and will keep on responding. Now do that make sense gamer

Jonesy69_ t1_jbyqm7e wrote

Wowwww this is crasy, if you have any call of duty’s you should make a whole collection of those

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbyrrda wrote

I did gamer, it’ll blow your mind. Click on my page and you’ll see it. It’s all of the Cod except a few I had I forgot to put up there

[deleted] t1_jbyrj8k wrote

Ah, as soon as I can get this baby to 18 and off to university, I’m going to have to dream of this life.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbyrwbl wrote

Lol 😂 ikr, I’m with you on that gamer

[deleted] t1_jbysbj1 wrote

Hey you’re doing ok. Four PS5s and a solid collection. I’m over here doing dishes wondering where it all went wrong.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbyspkt wrote

Gamer once you gotten your 18 year old off to college. You’ll be right here with me if not better. I’ve been collecting for over 30 years, so I know people and made many friends and deals. So take your time you’ll get there. One goal at a time gamer. I was once in your shoes as well

ISpitSaliva t1_jbyztzn wrote

Good to be rich, ain't it?

[deleted] t1_jbzkj1y wrote

He’s definitely rich, he’s calling everyone “gamer” like some snobby entitled man child

ManlyMustachioMan t1_jbzkl9v wrote

glad to see another “Paw Patrol: Mighty Pups Save Adventure Bay” fan

Commercial-Fig-5412 t1_jc14cyq wrote

I wish I had one of those with gta

Cold_Kitsune t1_jc1c11a wrote

Really cool collection, hope you enjoyed playing them. Just a heads up though, your texting style seems to be causing your tones to come across differently than you're intending it to. I can tell you're a genuine and nice person but calling everyone gamer and being a little blatant about your opinions is causing you to sound a little ingenue, sarcastic or even condescending based on the replies I've read that you received. I'm not trying to sound like an ass, it just looks like you're not too sure why people are a little unfriendly, although some of them are trolling or jealous. Stay true to yourself, keep doing what you like and sharing your passion. Hope you have a nice day gamer

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc2myfd wrote

Thank you, thank you I don’t understand why my messaging back is so misunderstood. But yes all that you said is a breath of fresh air. I join this community thinking I was with collectors and gamers like me. And my crew and I was hoping to bring some more viewers to my channel but that’s far from the truth. I don’t brag I’m not out to offend anyone. I thought people would like to see different collections. I’ve been collecting for over 30 years. And now with sites like Reddit and YouTube I thought I could connect, promote and carter to people like me. But in some not all cases people look at me as arrogant. I work most of the day just to afford my hobby. Smh I will never understand getting harassed in a gaming community

Cold_Kitsune t1_jc3wdy6 wrote

The internet has always been full of people who like to put others down and hate for the sake of hating. Best advice is to ignore them and keep doing what you enjoy. There are a tone of really nice people about so I hope you encounter more people that can be as happy about your passions as you are :)

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc3ybfu wrote

Really thank you so much, for taking the time out to remind me it’s more people out there like me. Who just love games and like to see people collection. For inspiration and admiration. Again thanks a million gamer

Flaky_Impression_706 t1_jc3k5ij wrote

How

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc3n2o6 wrote

How what??

Flaky_Impression_706 t1_jc3ng34 wrote

Ok

BIG-TIG_energy t1_jby9kft wrote

Any suggestions for couch co-op with the wife at home? We don’t play online. Just like a good adventure

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jbycy76 wrote

Among us, back 4 blood, mini golf remastered is actually really fun, turtles, puyopuyo and Tetris is the games I recommend for you and the wife gamer. I think you guys would like among us the best though

JayWrecksEverything t1_jc4ax6g wrote

And still not one title that has me rushing out to get a PS5, nevermind own 4 of the bloody things 🙄

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc5oryf wrote

Ok I’m not advertising for you to do anything. This is a gaming community. I’m just posting my collection like the community is supposed to do. Smh

n1keym1key t1_jc1cw8c wrote

Is this supposed to be impressive? This person obviously has more money than sense.

Show me a collection of 100 Nes games and I'd be more interested.

Also next time maybe iron the sheets you hang in the background.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc2nsa1 wrote

It doesn’t matter if you’re impressed or not. Idc what you think I should do. You commenting on my post. If you don’t like it it’s your opinion and that’s ok. I don’t have to impress nobody

n1keym1key t1_jc2o8pu wrote

Sorry for upsetting you. Your PS5 flex did nothing except make me think what a waste of money. I stand by my original comments too.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc2ow8a wrote

You didn’t offend me, I said that’s your opinion. And how can you flex on a gaming community with games? You are a genius

n1keym1key t1_jc2u8g9 wrote

How is a post with no less than 4 PS5 consoles, never mind the amount of games, not a flex? There are still people out there struggling to buy one PS5.

SilverbackGaming2 OP t1_jc2v216 wrote

Don’t worry you won’t see it no more. I will block you thank you gamer

Camdino234 t1_jc40eol wrote

You’re stupid.. this is a community to showcase collections.. so how can someone possibly flex .. plus his title didn’t indicate any boastfulness