Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

n1keym1key t1_it1qqrj wrote

XBox and PC complement each other if you also have Gamepass Ultimate. Thats another
option for you to consider. I have this and it's great to be able to share saved game progress between the two systems. If someone watching the TV in the living room i can play on the PC and carry on my game progress. Not all games are on both systems and offer shared game saves tho so there is that. All 1st party MS games do amongst others too.

I do also have a PS5 but I haven't actually played on it yet, it's still sealed. So, I can't comment on that side of things, other than to say personally none of the PS5 exclusives have appealed enough to me yet. Something will in the end and ill open it up and play :)

InspectionStunning95 OP t1_it2obs5 wrote

I also have game pass so that's not an issue. I'm not big on exclusives. My main thing would be wanting to still play with friends without having to buy twice

n1keym1key t1_it30kvq wrote

All the big cross platform games should support cross play if they have multiplayer so whether you're on Xbox or PS and your friends on either or shouldn't matter.