Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Lukakuisbeast t1_j0hqdlv wrote

I have owned both Xbox and PlayStation consoles throughout my life.

The controllers are better on Xbox and certainly better for adult hands. I find the Playstation ones too small. The game pass is great but recently its been filled with mostly cheaper games and no big hitters. Although some are real hidden gems like Hollow Knight and Subnautica.

I also think Playstation is always the cool console to own. Whereas most people have one and its what you 'should get' Ive always felt Xbox was left field. Even dating back to the PS1 you seem more sophisticated and popular some how.

Anyway and I'm not being biased you should 100% get an XBOX X. My reason for you is if you've never had an Xbox, there's so many backwards combatable games for you to get through as well. You dont just get the new games you get 20 years worth of games you've missed out on. This is why I actually got a PS4 as I didn't own a PS3. Xbox are being slow with the exclusives. But by the time you get through the older games. There should be Starfield and Forza 8, followed by perfect dark reboot (Play the first one) and Elder Scrolls.

BayleShira OP t1_j0k2ckl wrote

I do find the backwards compatibility of the Xbox much more enticing - The idea of playing through shit that we all missed sounds like a fun endeavor...