Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

1northfield t1_j1yk1uy wrote

I have both consoles and they are both great but obviously there are some differences. PlayStation are better at producing single player, third person, action adventure games just for their console, the controller has some decent features like the haptics and speaker built in, it also tends to be supported slightly better by third parties. Xbox has the most comfortable controller out of the two (imo), gamepass is a massive draw for gaming, I tend to play far more on my Xbox because of access to newly released games every 10 days on average, I have played lots of games that I loved just because of this service, these would not have been games that I would have chosen if I needed to pay individually for them, the user experience on the Xbox is also superior, saves carry over seamlessly, cloud backup is not a paid for service, Quick resume is an absolute game changer and it also has Dolby Vision and Dolby Sound available whereas those are not available on the PlayStation. Bottom line, you will end up playing more games for less money on the Xbox (with gamepass) than you will on the PlayStation