Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Mean-Implement9327 t1_j352hqq wrote

i personally loved tlou2 it felt so emotional and yeah, at times the jumping around got a bit confusing but it's still a great game imo. i feel like tlou1 was giving us a feeling of love that could easily get you hooked onto the story because you gain a connection with the characters and tlou2 was more of a revenge for taking that love away. i just think the whole story together clicks and makes sense. i'm just taking a guess here and saying some people thought it was one of those games were you could just play the second and it makes sense. I mean, it definitely could i haven't played the game from a perspective of not knowing what happened first, and that very well could've confused people and made them uninterested in the storyline and made them want to stop playing. if that's not the case though that's fine, some games aren't for everyone. you can't publish a game and get mad at people for not liking it when you still have a vast majority of people that like it. some games just aren't for everyone.