Submitted by Itrwsfkgksfh t3_10hs8p0 in consoles

Will xbox or Play Staion ever make a keyboard and mouse to their console? If so i think it would really help sell their consoles purely because its a PC but cheaper.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ll-REDDIT-ll t1_j5a4gtg wrote

Theres no point since you can buy any keyboard and mouse and it will work and consoles will never be a pc

haikusbot t1_j5a4huy wrote

Theres no point since you

Can buy any keyboard and

Mouse and it will work

- ll-REDDIT-ll

^(I detect haikus. And sometimes, successfully.) ^Learn more about me.

^(Opt out of replies: "haikusbot opt out" | Delete my comment: "haikusbot delete")

alijaalija t1_j5a7dog wrote

It just doesn't feel the same as when you play on PC. We have it on Xbox where bunch of games support M&K. If I had a PS, I would never think about M&K. DualSense and is just awesome, even the DualShock.

dimiteddy t1_j5c172a wrote

Good luck playing Age of Empires on Dualsense

alijaalija t1_j5c1mil wrote

I am not a fan but I do believe that those who like the game will forgive the unnatural feel of m&k on a console and enjoy it.

Not-That_Girl t1_j5aejc9 wrote

But then I can't lounge on the sofa while I play

Bulgearea10 t1_j5aixna wrote

>If so i think it would really help sell their consoles purely because its a PC but cheaper.

Nah, I don't think so. XBox already has K&B support for many games. PC gamers mostly aren't interested in consoles at all, and even with the higher prices, they'd still rather pay more for PC parts because in the long run, you save a lot more money from buying games in bundles and getting them for free (from Epic games, for example).

Graham8887 t1_j5cpdyd wrote

I like my PC, it was mid to higher end ages ago and I can still play the newest games on mid 1440 and the harder to play ones 1080 at mutch higher frames. I spent about just over 1k pounds sterling 7 ish years ago and I can play all newest and emulate the switch now there is ps4 game I can plat to and this 1080ti still has life in it. If I bout a xbox 360 and games at there price, xbox 1 and games at there prices, now the series x and switch I would have paid a lot more than I ever paid for my PC.

And if I really want to (eg play re7 and pirate the campaign and get a better experience than console and the steam version why would I not do that lol)

Flimsy_Quiet_7246 t1_j5aeuom wrote

Ps2 had a branded keyboard and mouse, but that was for the Linux disc

SirGallyo t1_j5bawmv wrote

I’m pretty sure XBOX has/had a keyboard. It’s just on developers to optimise the console game for keyboard.

TheArtisticBadger t1_j5bwo2c wrote

You can use a keyboard and mouse on Xbox Series X. I use both for flight sim.

heather-gray t1_j5cb6em wrote

You already can on both, it's limited in the games that are compatible though

Itrwsfkgksfh OP t1_j5cubh1 wrote

I was thinking of keyboard and mouse being usable for all games for xbox and playstation

slimshady713 t1_j5ct0or wrote

No point since you can use a normal mouse and keyboard

Go_Fishing_Bot_69 t1_j5cxtvy wrote

Can't you just buy a PC though and it would probably be more money so I don't recommend it

Itrwsfkgksfh OP t1_j5d1vg1 wrote

I have one but im just wondering if keyboard and mouse would be compatible to all games on xbox and play station because its cheaper