Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

OgnjenPavkovicArt OP t1_j9p86pb wrote

Burnt out!

Recently I almost got burned out from constant working, but unlike last time, I managed to get back on track and rest properly. That experience inspired me to redo the older drawing from last year(Posted on my instagram profile) which was done when I was really struggling with motivation and felt as if the spark is slowly going out. Please take care of yourselves champs, because in the end, we are only human beings :)

Also, this piece was heavily inspired by art of Zdzislaw Beksinski, Kirian and Pete's Angelarium!

Done traditionally with graphite on paper. For more art and process behind it, you can find me on https://www.instagram.com/ogipavkovicart/

koreanconsuela t1_j9rpqlh wrote

The hands and the little thing its holding reminds me of the dark souls furative pigmy graphic holding a dying flame

LeTroxit t1_j9shhea wrote

So this probably isn't what you had expected, but this gave me huge inspiration to make a map for a TTRPG game based on a desert region with many cave/temple/dungeons along a steep rocky region rising out of the desert bordering one side. Split up into smaller maps the group wouldn't have much idea of the larger terrain until they explore more and more and eventually they figure out that a massive titan had fallen here and the areas they've been exploring are actually made within the now turned rock remains of the titan. Essentially your image here is the satellite image with desert on the right leading up to it.

Idk, seems like a neat nugget of an idea for me to explore

OgnjenPavkovicArt OP t1_j9sjerp wrote

Holy smokes mate, im really happy it had such an positive effect on you and that it inspired such an great idea! I really hope you will make this happen and I wish you all the luck. Would love to see what happens of it in future ^^