Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

MavriKhakiss t1_j9uluzv wrote

Superb rendition. It's the best one ive seen.

I always disliked the addition of wings by Lovecraft however, feels out of place.

j0j0n4th4n t1_j9uqvkd wrote

If I recall correctly they have one wing for each segment, not just two wings. I always imagined the wings to fold more like an umbrella than a bird wing so I don't see the issue with that. The problem is to draw them since their bodies gets too crowded with the wings.

PointOfTheJoke t1_j9ur634 wrote

Ive been reading his complete works in order just to break up all the money books ive been into lately. This title specifically took my whole afternoon up without even realizing it. Such a good read!

Sir_AlexG t1_j9urnqo wrote

Im gonna be honest I thought that was blue eyes white dragon

Stock_Padawan t1_j9v75er wrote

This is great, you should turn it into a full deck. Iā€™d love to see your interpretation of other outer beings.

Donitos2 t1_j9vaugw wrote

My favorite book of his and great art to match.

Zero_Digital t1_j9vwxy9 wrote

Your art is amazing. The one thing I didn't see was giant penguins, they would make a great Joker for your deck.

D_ROC_ t1_j9w2abj wrote

It should be stabbing itself though

Adam_Smith_TWON t1_j9w2ww0 wrote

I haven't been following you but haven't you posted several Lovecraftian cards now? I love them all. How far are we from a full deck and when and where can I buy it? šŸ˜„

Cancel. I found your Kickstarter. But please feel free to pretend I didn't and shamelessly plug your amazing work šŸ–¤

Cley_Faye t1_j9w3ngz wrote

A whole new kind of suicide king.

Adam_Smith_TWON t1_j9w4joq wrote

This is gonna seem like such a ruse to everyone but I would be interested in purchasing them. Do you have links? I did try a quick Google search but Cthulu is everywhere and I wasn't sure I was finding your specific decks.

md22mdrx t1_j9wrjjz wrote

No penguin in there somewhere? šŸ˜

Flylite t1_j9x23it wrote

Love the playing card series you're making! Will there be a king card that features the King in Yellow? Missed opportunity if not.

Departedart OP t1_j9xnv5s wrote

Thanks! This deck is focused on the creatures from At the Mountains of Madness, so no King in Yellow, but! My previous deck was Cthulhu Mythos, and he is king of Diamonds in that one šŸ˜

mimi_yayaya t1_j9xrq3s wrote

This is incradible šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ«¶

bootnab t1_j9y14pk wrote

The artist is doing a whole deck, pips and face cards. Top notch work