Nah dude, if you go on their profile, you can find more they've done

−51

ManOfEating t1_iqqzrc6 wrote

Well that was a lie

CranberryJazzlike OP t1_iqrbprd wrote

?

−108

madmenyo t1_iqsalbf wrote

You said some in the title and showed only one.

bbuczek946 t1_iqsqr0c wrote

He’s a photographer, not an english major! Lmao.

[deleted] t1_iqrh4by wrote

[removed]

[deleted] t1_iqs8rxm wrote

[removed]

SpuddleBuns t1_iquugwd wrote

Well, you certainly show that two name callings don't make it right.

And your poor excuse to be rude holds no water.

ONE is a specific number, while SOME is a vague generalization. Anyone speaking any language has a difference in concept between a specific number and a vague generalization.

You were merely rude and trying to make up a justification for being so. Tsk.

Motato_Shiota t1_iqsbaz1 wrote

And here's the toxic redditor sitting in his mom's basement...

jezebel696969 t1_iqquu9n wrote

I love the face in the plants!

n1a1s1 t1_iqqv0r8 wrote

where?

jezebel696969 t1_iqqv5c6 wrote

towards the right side of the photo in the rectangular structure

Kix420 t1_iqrlngf wrote

i don't see any face there..

charoum t1_iqtm16z wrote

It is plant matter that can be interpreted as a face just to the right of the clear rectangle

Due-Relationship-688 t1_iqrvuo1 wrote

Why do I find this peaceful? Why is this picture Giving me a sense of peace? Is there something wrong w me?

Jafaris79 t1_iqscuzb wrote

You were scared, feeling helpless. You thought this was probably the last view you'll see. You close your eyes while partially taking cover as the hit is about to strike you.

It's taking too long, why is it taking too long ? You take a look, there's nothing. The threat is gone, evaporated. All is left is the man in black with a hat. You don't know who he is or how he did it, but you'll be forever grateful that he saved your life. As he's starting to fade away as well, you feel peace.

Due-Relationship-688 t1_iquz5x0 wrote

I guess its the scariest preconceived things in the world that often turns out to be the most peaceful.

Totalitai-state t1_iqrzafc wrote

I like that. Kind of reminds me of a Burzum (black metal artist) album cover (from his earlier albums)

tsb70491 t1_iqtl8tb wrote

The Green Eyed Ghosts (interesting true story)

When the U.S. invaded Afghanistan in 2001, a lot of rural areas in the country had no connection or experience with modern military equipment. Some areas had never even seen or known of helicopters or planes other than seeing commercial jets high in the sky above. As Special Operations units started conducting their trademark Night Raids throughout the war for High Value Targets, night vision devices were obviously a heavily utilized item.

Now, picture an extremely rural area of the world, high in the Hindu Kush Mountains or the Afghan countryside, completely cut off from society, suddenly being awoken in the night by a terrifyingly loud noise that shakes your hut and rattles items off the walls (helicopter landing). You walk out your door in the pitch black and all you and your family can see is your home surrounded by black silhouettes with glowing green eyes (similar to this picture) before being swept away and disappeared into the night or killed if you are armed and shooting at them.

The remaining family members who would tell these stories began to call the U.S. Special operations forces the Green Eyed Ghosts (or Devils depending on where you were), and in some areas became the modern day boogeyman story there. Obviously as the war progressed and technology caught up to the country, the lore disappeared, but for a long time the boogeymen were real in that country.

Not here to argue for or against the GWOT or operations conducted, Just an interesting war story this picture made me think of.

phanon1666 t1_iquf84z wrote

That is super interesting. Thanks for sharing this, not a controversial take at all!

Edit: I’m being serious, I never knew this before. Not sure why I am being downvoted 😅

Rose22477 t1_iqumy15 wrote

Saving this to read when there's daylight!

TheSpaceAlligator t1_iqugijz wrote

Did you use a picture of queen Elizabeth for the shadow being? I'm asking genuinely because when i look closely it resembles one of her pictures I remember seeing.

Bacnnator t1_iqqywqn wrote

Just Tom looking for his garden

elttvb t1_iquruja wrote

are photoshopped

sman1113 t1_iqsd9zw wrote

woooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rvgirl42 t1_iqss204 wrote

Yikes!! I would have a heart attack if I saw this.

TheOnlySpach t1_iqt0mbe wrote

Are you in The Unknown by any chance?

SigmaMelody t1_iqudx2v wrote

Just about to rewatch Over the Garden Wall for the 10th time

TheOnlySpach t1_ique9mm wrote

I watched it for the first time this week…

And then proceeded to watch it a second time the next day and listen to the soundtrack repeatedly

It’s just so beautiful!

Zero_Zeke t1_iqsz96j wrote

Omg the mysterious stranger!! Someone call Nick Valentine!!

JaloOfficial t1_iqtgk23 wrote

Is the guy drawn into the picture? How do you do that (Photoshop I guess)?

Stngr_Gnr7212 t1_iqtq0zp wrote

I thought I heard twigs snapping. I stood still and let my eyes adjust to the surrounding darkness. Then, as l look to my left, I saw IT. I will never forget those piercing eyes...

howabootthat t1_iqu00bo wrote

Did you do the podcast art for A Voice From Darkness?

ZT2Cans t1_iqu9t3d wrote

out for another walk, alucard?

NastySassyStuff t1_iqudn39 wrote

I absolutely love it and it’s weird me out because I was thinking of a short story idea about a shadowy man with glowing eyes like maybe an hour ago

johen1251 t1_iqujhr8 wrote

There’s a face to the right within the plants staring right into my soul

Emergency_Aide633 t1_iquyjy4 wrote

I could very easily recreate these photos, and it would take like ²⁰ minutes.

P00pdoodle t1_iqsgiaw wrote

Post this on r/DPH

−1

basickarl t1_iqt7qzk wrote

This is pretty much what my mind decides to make up when I'm out patroling in the middle of the fucking night for hours on end. You start to see weird shit.

−1

45sMassiveProlapse t1_iqtu8tq wrote

My friend Sally knows this guy. She met him in her mom’s field.

−1