Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

pm_me_flaccid_cocks t1_iu7n7v1 wrote

She daintily pushes aside her veil, giggles, and sucks you to completion. Your eyes roll back into your skull; drool beads down the left side of your lip. She keeps sucking. You squirm; this is hot, but you're done. She keeps sucking. You squirm more and pat her head vigorously, signaling her to stop. She keeps sucking. You're uncomfortable now and you tap her head a bit harder. She keeps sucking. You squirm and give her a reflexive smack. She keeps sucking; harder now. She suddenly sits up and swings her tits from left to right. They're longer than you remember. They slap you in the face. She winds up and goes right to left, punching you this round. Before you can react, she's reattached herself to your dick and is sucking the life from it. You scream. She pulls away, cum and blood trickling from her lips, and she grins. Teeth. She pulls out a jar of SKIPPY® Peanut Butter. She drools, Gosh Darned, if this SKIPPY® Peanut Butter isn't the best nut butter I've ever had. Golly, it's good. She produces a spatula from somewhere and scoops it in the SKIPPY® Peanut Butter. She slaps it on your cock. You scream. No one cares. "HOLY GOYA FUCK THIS IS GOOD SKIPPY® Peanut Butter, they say." Etc. But it's gone too far. You shilled your pants and you've shed followers. It's over fast. You're ushered offstage, bolted, and fed to a more compliant generation of influencers.

horse_milf_man t1_iu7qj8p wrote

I'm not that horny lol

gif

Only rough vanilla seggs would be nice