Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

mata_dan t1_iwk14uw wrote

Nice interactive static image. Thankfully I can just search for exactly the title and find a few interactive representations of the same data.

edit: oh the OP did post a link, but it somehow got lost by someone else's comment being removed.
Speaking of which, why the hell doesn't reddit let someone post multimedia, hundreds of thousands of other sites have managed that for decades. "text and images together? No can do!"

skipjack- OP t1_iwkmjxw wrote

Yeah, I was very confused by this as well. Only when posting multiple images could I add captions/links in the main post. If there’sa better format please lmk, this was my first post but see the top-level comment below.

skipjack- OP t1_iwjkpfl wrote

Here are the data sources:

Made with react, nivo/d3 and some vanilla web code. Please see the interactive version here, you can slide through the different years where we have all three datapoints ordrill deeper down into more visualizations...

https://projectseldon.org/explore#politics

skipjack- OP t1_iwjl4zp wrote

Hmmm, the hash link is a bit hit or miss atm... you may need to scroll down past the "Demographics" section.

coffeeismydoc t1_iwk269b wrote

What do the colors means?

skipjack- OP t1_iy6c4xo wrote

Same as the x axis, they just correspond to the democracy index score. Maybe a smooth gradient or some other metric applying to the color could've been more interesting?