Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

-Ernie t1_izec5p8 wrote

Comparing 2020 to 2017… seems like there was something happening in 2020 that could’ve had an impact on crime stats?

LakeSun t1_izeklw3 wrote

I don't know, do you have ideas?

But, the potency of Marijuana, has skyrocketed off the charts? Millions of kids now addicted to Marijuana, with pot legalization. 10% of users get addicted. Seems like that's the plan.

Addiction = Profit.

But, I will say hunting is Big Business in America, too. Is it around the globe?

Buying a good hunting rifle for hunting, and an AK just to have an AK.

−12

Psychonauticalia t1_izeo9hr wrote

LOLOL! What century are you from?

toshgiles t1_izer9nw wrote

Now you listen here son, the grass makes kids violent!

LakeSun t1_izexls9 wrote

Do you speak from experience, or denial.

Maybe you should attend marijuana anonymous and see the Destroyed Lives. It's an epidemic of failed lives, by the way have you visited the drug legal states, and seen the begger kids?

Must be nice to live in your everythings-perfect dream land.

toshgiles t1_izeyg3x wrote

Exactly! So glad to meet a fellow addict with experience.

How long have you been in marijuana anonymous? For me, it’s only been 7 years. I live in the ungodly marijuana state of California. It’s terrible. People are so stoned that they become better kids and eat so much ice cream because they get dry mouth from all the grass. Horrible!

LakeSun t1_izezlxp wrote

I speak from family experience. I see it every day.

I won't touch the stuff after what I've seen.

I'll just add all the rehab clinics are full too. Open slots are rare.

But, keep those clean days coming, 7 years is an achievement. Best of luck.

toshgiles t1_izf0hi8 wrote

I’m confused. Do you see your family everyday, or do you see weed everyday? Because it sounds like you might have an addiction too! The first step to recovering from the devil’s lettuce is to give your weed to a friend so they can hold it for you.

LakeSun t1_izfumm3 wrote

LOL. No I don't have any weed to give you.

The "Devil's Lettuce", that's funny too.

_MadSuburbanDad_ t1_izesd4j wrote

Yes, it's the Wacky Tobaccy that the kids are puffing nowadays. It was all downhill once they started doing the Charleston and listening to that devil music.