Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Drewismole t1_iuiy92q wrote

and i answered the question to the best of my abilities. i'm a little confused. I both answered why they cannot take up nitrogen from the air and explained how they do take up nitrogen and I explained why this is with the diatomic state being a very strong bond and hard to break. I also provided two sources where you can learn more on this subject. I am truly sorry if that's not enough for you. please ask me your question in another way as it seems you require more information but are too lazy to seek it out yourself. Instead you belittle someone on reddit with a shitty comment that is empty of meaning. please try harder to uptake information so that we don't need to have these pointless discussions. there are tens of comments with good answers some even better than mine. either that or do try again with your question and i will try harder to teach you. we can use snatoms if you want as some people learn differently https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/veritasium/snatoms-the-magnetic-molecular-modeling-kit