Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

TheLedWarrior t1_iugog6k wrote

Might be drunk but I swore to god that was the head of a animal for a minute and was very concerned

Haboobalub t1_iugqq0t wrote

Looks like a baby hippo and I'm sober

manhowl t1_iuh3go0 wrote

Yeah I literally just scrolled past a video of a baby hippo and my first thought was “oh no

SuperNintenerd t1_iuh7izq wrote

That looks like freshly cooked Canadian House Hippo if I do say so myself!

Nick_pj t1_iugysoz wrote

I follow a sub called r/medizzy (warning: medical gore), and for a moment I thought I was looking at some awful injury from a car accident or a butcher 😅

witchyanne t1_iuh6t5c wrote

Why do you look at things like that (no judgement - but you can’t unsee it so why do you subject yourself to it)?

I’d literally hate to be your brain.

Nick_pj t1_iuh8x83 wrote

Ironically, I’m actually really squeamish about gore. I like r/medizzy because it’s supposed to be about interesting case-studies, and anything remotely unpleasant is supposed to be marked NSWF (so the image is hidden unless you click it). The comments section is usually pretty fascinating, because a bunch of medical practitioners follow the sub.

witchyanne t1_iuhbu2e wrote

Ah I see - I wasn’t about to click that link lol! Thanks for the understanding! I was just curious why anyone would do that - but you’re not ‘doing that.’

IronicBread t1_iuhuo16 wrote

I thought it was a dude who's back was sliced from a propeller boating accident...my mind is corrupted. Blame best gore

erakattack t1_iui0fnk wrote

I thought the same. The glove really adds to the illusion.

LA_Lightning t1_iuhsie7 wrote

I definitely thought the same thing. Had to double check what sub I was in, LOL