Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

hot_sauce_and_fish t1_j4xn4bm wrote

My Mother paid for my tuition at Catholic School by selling bread.

NightsWatch23 OP t1_j4xnh4a wrote

Woww. Thats amazing! Making bread is a hard work for sure. Your mom is awesome! I'm currently selling some different kinds of bread as well during my off from work ☺️

hot_sauce_and_fish t1_j4xytvy wrote

I am willing to go to hell and back up to heaven to make sure that everyone is cool with my Mom. There is no question about my Mom.

The process involved my Mother, my brother, my Father, and my Self. No joke.

And I do not want you to take it all on by yourself and think that it is easy. It is not easy.

NightsWatch23 OP t1_j4xzpaq wrote

Your mom is so lucky to have the whole fam help her with the bread making! You and your fam are phenomenal! I'm the only one who do all the bread/baking stuff at home and most of the time my back and hands are aching. My fam supports me with endorsing my products to their friends and they help me wash the dishes which really help a lot

hot_sauce_and_fish t1_j4y1q1t wrote

I want to be real.

Nobody helps. Those that show up do all the work. And then I stopped showing up. It was me and my little brother and he needed a law degree and I needed a Masters in Computer Science and the other 6 children didn't care.

I know how much care went into that bread. I appreciate it.

Frankie2711 t1_j4yiehp wrote

Do you have the website for the YouTube video?

hot_sauce_and_fish t1_j500f91 wrote

This was in the 90's. So no youtube channel for our little bakery. No website.

Sorry, my sister never stops encouraging her to post things online. She could literally start her own youtube channel she cooks so much.