Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

cubs_rule23 t1_j69125e wrote

This is a wet/smothered burrito and OP missed putting that in the title. Those require a knife and fork. A burrito proper should be sealed and eaten by hand. OP either doesn't know there was a designation or is a troll. Sconnies aren't the brightest as they think spotted cow is good.

Nymer1a_S4nd OP t1_j69783j wrote

Didn’t think “wet/smothered burrito” was necessary in the title, thought maybe the picture of a smothered burrito conveyed that point for me but apparently not.

Also, not a Sconnie and spotted cow is trash

Oh and while I’m here, the Cubs suck and are the most overrated franchise in all of baseball. Go Cards

cubs_rule23 t1_j69cwkd wrote

A cards fan wouldn't know that there is a difference, makes sense, details don't matter to yall. Look up burrito, they call them out specifically, not new. The best part of your ignorance is that only haters think the way you do, not once have I claimed them to be the best.

Nymer1a_S4nd OP t1_j69fzxi wrote

I didn’t say you thought they were the best; surprised you missed that detail, keen as you are on those kinds of things. Your username suggests that you think they rule, and I think you’re wrong in that regard.

You suggested that I was a troll, thought I’d just give you what you seem to be looking for.

cubs_rule23 t1_j69p6j9 wrote

You claim that it's an overrated franchise for no reason towards me: comprehension and situational awareness help in life.

If you think a username holds anyweight at all, it tells me more than enough. In addition to being a Cards fan and lack of intellect, being considered a troll is a birthright you knob.