Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Valuable-Hand-7844 t1_j5yv26t wrote

Lol I’m from Ware - moved in 2013 across the country, crazy to see this on Reddit this morning.

The_Sloth_Racer OP t1_j68vuhp wrote

Nice to see another Western Masshole. Such a small world.

What did you think about Ware? How long did you live there? I'm looking for a 1-bedroom apartment or even a studio and Ware is one of the towns I'm having to look at cuz it's cheaper, even though it's so far from everything. I can't find anything around for under $1,000 a month.

Valuable-Hand-7844 t1_j68xnyw wrote

I was born in ware in 93’ and lived there until 2013! It’s alright, my family is still there so I come visit about once per year and it’s not the nicest but it’s not terrible either haha

The_Sloth_Racer OP t1_j6czfh0 wrote

We're right around the same age then. Any area in Ware I should avoid looking at or is it pretty much all the same? The only place I know in Ware is their Walmart. Again, I'm poor and don't have someone to be a roommate so I have to find whatever I can afford, and right now the prices for rent are insane.

Valuable-Hand-7844 t1_j6gatuj wrote

I’d avoid Aspen st area, Vigeant st mainly - atleast when I lived out there it was kind of the ghetto of the town, not sure if that’s changed much since I typically stay with my dad on the other end of town ( about 5 mins from Walmart)