Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Mitoria t1_j9ygr9o wrote

Idk why people aren't getting the comedy of this. Even and Kate are hilarious and I've watched a ton of their videos--this is meant to be silly and weird and not at all serious.

[deleted] t1_j9yvrt8 wrote

[deleted]

−19

financialmisconduct t1_j9yz2hl wrote

It's basically a portable desktop

I'd have one, it fits in a car, protects the screen, and gives me my full environment anywhere

SoftlySpokenPromises t1_ja0380u wrote

I can see the humor in it, but ain't no way I'm calling something that weighs 100lb portable or a laptop.

[deleted] t1_j9yzt95 wrote

[deleted]

−5

financialmisconduct t1_j9z024s wrote

It's a very minor edge-case, but it's certainly preferable to lugging my 60lb desktop + 40lb monitor, along with all the accessories, only to find out they don't have anywhere for me to setup when I get there

AkirIkasu t1_j9zd8fe wrote

You realize this is the same people who made a mood-ring toilet seat, a velvet toilet seat, and also have a website they made with a sponsor with the domain feelurbutt.com?

Secure_SeaLab t1_j9yyi2p wrote

But it just comes off as wasteful and stupid. Where’s the funny part?

−35

TheMace808 t1_j9zy7zl wrote

Oh shush worse stuff has been made or wasted for a joke. At least they’re spending their own money and could just take the parts out for something useful

Secure_SeaLab t1_ja1f4o2 wrote

Ok, I mean lots of people think stupidity is funny I guess. Seems like a waste at best.

−4

TheMace808 t1_ja1fcg1 wrote

I mean yeah it’s funny because it’s absurd, they could probably just take the parts out and use it for something serious, not much of a wasye

A1000eisn1 t1_ja2dtjv wrote

Absurdity is the foundation for comedy. Did you ever consider that you have a poor sense of humor?