Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

IceSeeYou t1_irs3vyd wrote

Do you normally take your phone and wallet out of your pants and leave them on the ground every time you get on a roller coaster? That's hilarious.

NoTimeToDime t1_irs5suf wrote

They usually have little cubbies to put your shit in, but no shot im leaving a $1000+ device there lol

_PM_ME_PANGOLINS_ t1_irssawk wrote

No, you put them in your bag in the locker, because you’re not allowed stuff in your pockets on rollercoasters.

DumbFox_ t1_irt8r87 wrote

In the theme parks I go to (in the UK at least) there is a phone/bag drop off and collection all part of the queue and exit.

It really is a perfect solution.

Edwardc4gg t1_irs6vsp wrote

i dont bring my fucking phone into a theme park, the fuck.....i go there for entertainment and fun, not to check my phone for 5 seconds. holy shit this world is realllllllly wall-e bound.

−44

Bonesmash t1_irs7h2b wrote

If only there was some middle ground solution to this problem. Like pockets. Anyway, I guess this will never be solved. People will either chose to be free spirits like yourself or shackled to our soul sucking phones.

DrSid666 t1_irsat6j wrote

Well congratulations. Do you suggest leaving valuables in a vehicle that can be stolen? Leaving your phone at home is fine if you live where the theme park is. What if you are on vacation?

Edwardc4gg t1_irsbloo wrote

idk not my problem cause i leave my phone at home since i live where said theme park is. i also know most of the really tall and fast coasters at said theme park actually will force you through a metal detector and not let you on with it and force you into a free locker.

thus, just leave it at home.

​

anyway, im out of this thread now. toooooodles :D

−10

IceSeeYou t1_irs7lan wrote

Okay, and what if you get separated from your group in the park and have no way to contact them now? What if you want to take a picture of your family and friends? Of the scenery? Maybe your reference is smaller parks where that's less likely to happen with groups and people getting separated. This is just so fascinating - I've never heard of people leaving their phones at home when going to a theme park. I suppose it sort of makes sense if you squint hard enough.

Edwardc4gg t1_irs9iz4 wrote

angry man on internet more angry.

water is wet.

−5

IceSeeYou t1_irsagb1 wrote

Who is angry and who is a man here? Are you talking about yourself? Why would somebody be angry in any way here? These really short and cryptic comments aren't helpful in learning what you're trying to say, but at this point that seems intentional. So confused at what your point is.

Edwardc4gg t1_irsara6 wrote

Why would somebody be angry in any way here?

-first time on reddit?

​

also: yes.

−4

Trinytis t1_irsngf4 wrote

Holy shit you have got to be the most insufferable person to be around lol.

No wonder you don’t need your phone.

Windows_is_Malware t1_iruq5lp wrote

Leaving a phone in a car exposes it to a lot of heat, which is extremely dangerous