Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DeeVeeOus t1_ityzxz9 wrote

kschonrock t1_itzed1b wrote

It all comes down to proper technique when applying a brick to a house.

ThisLookInfectedToYa t1_iu2oco7 wrote

For instance a brick of C4 will do the trick nicely

OTHERPPLSMAGE t1_iu2qx61 wrote

Wouldn't that make your house go boom boom more then burny burny?

agentages t1_iu2tkkt wrote

Boom boom usually has a burny burny component included. Anything not boomed away gets burned, most of the boomed starts the burn.

Explosions tend to make lots of chemicals in the process and sometimes they are not always stable at room temperature. Explosions release a lot of energy and some of that is thermal so if something is flammable enough - it's gonna burny burny. Got a can of PAM that's going to rupture from the pressure? Fire. Gas lines? More fire. Refrigerator? Fire. Hairspray? Synthetic curtains? Clothes? Burny burny. After boom boom.

OTHERPPLSMAGE t1_iu2vevj wrote

To be honest. I get that. My comment was a year one reference. Not im a dense fool but preciate ya dumbing it down. My father was a great teacher on what boom boom shit does. He was a combat engineer for US army for 22+ years. 🤣

agentages t1_iu2ybkt wrote

Thems the ones that know how to Boom properly!

Didn't want some dense person reading your comment and trying to think they could small boom safely in their house, I wonder how many homes burn down because a kid thought he was an pyrotechnics expert.

Yessswaitwhat t1_iu3506a wrote

C4 is actually very stable, you could shoot it, smash it, and use it as a fire starter and scatter burning bricks all over without any of them actually going boom. Now hit it with a high electric current or use some det cord and that's another story.