Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

3G6A5W338E t1_iwbe3g2 wrote

PSU requirements, case length requirements, cooling requirements, wall power socket requirements, electricity costs and fire hazard status.

Nevermind price.

4090 is not worth the hassle.

booga_booga_partyguy t1_iwbj859 wrote

Ya know, this reminds me of the early-mid 90s when you had to upgrade your PC to play the latest game because your current one couldn't run it.

Replace "game" with "NVIDIA GPU" and you've more or less got the same thing all over again!

depressedbee t1_iwcdmeo wrote

>PSU requirements, case length requirements, cooling requirements, wall power socket requirements, electricity costs and fire hazard status.

Nvidia could've asked for collateral instead.

Shaunvfx t1_iwcfx6w wrote

Love mine, no issues. Does wonders for VR simulation and pegging everything else at 144hz at 1440p.

gymbeaux2 t1_iwd4zgo wrote

How dare you have your own experiences and opinions!

Shaunvfx t1_iwd8qqj wrote

Seriously, I mean I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at the downvotes. It doesn’t impact my 4090FE though haha.

MasterOfTheChickens t1_iwdasia wrote

Same experience here on a 4090 Strix. Works fine, does VR like a champ (my use-case) and fits my Obsidian 7000D well. My main complaint will be that it isn't an EVGA card.

skinnyzaz t1_iwe9a78 wrote

Yeah same I have 2, the MSI suprim liquid and the gigabyte OC gaming. No issues with either and love the 4K FPS and VR experience. Couldn’t imagine going with anything slower at this point. I even have the gigabyte card inside a meshroom S case with no issues.

Shaunvfx t1_iwebpp6 wrote

Crazy surprised it fits in the meshroom