Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

shiftybyte t1_jackul3 wrote

Thank you for this Twitter post... Oh wait...

OofDabOofing t1_jacl6qy wrote

At least here on Reddit you won't have to pay however much it costs a month to read long walls of text.

−3

AeuiGame t1_jacl07j wrote

> I didn't expect to be insulted over a video game.

Welcome to online gaming! Hope you enjoy your stay.

OofDabOofing t1_jaclgc9 wrote

I also said in the same post that it wasn't the first time and won't be the last.

I've had many people insulting me over online games, whether verbal or through text messages online.

−4

carbinePRO t1_jacltyo wrote

Just don't engage, bro. Mute, report, and move on. They win by you letting them live in your head rent free.

Synner1985 t1_jaco9fk wrote

You didn't expect to be insulted over a video game but its not the first time its happened to you? :/

OofDabOofing t1_jacofqs wrote

I didn't expect to be insulted over the reason that I provided in the post.

Truefreak22 t1_jacmdvp wrote

GTA online has a toxic online community?!? NO WAY! Quit pulling my dick.

OofDabOofing t1_jacn4qp wrote

Don't want to touch your dick, thank you :).

Also not the point I was trying to make. I'm talking about how pathetic some people are to message others online over in game scores and send messages that would get their account suspended or banned depending on what Microsoft does.

−1

Truefreak22 t1_jacn9m2 wrote

You ain't got a dick to stand on.

OofDabOofing t1_jacni6b wrote

You sure do love talking about dicks don't you.

Truefreak22 t1_jacnp0c wrote

Don't piss on my dick & tell me it's raining

OofDabOofing t1_jacnrt7 wrote

You're living up to your Reddit handle.

Truefreak22 t1_jacnv6x wrote

That's good cause I was considering changing it to Foghorn Dickhorn....or Leg Tracy

carbinePRO t1_jacobee wrote

Hold up. You can't write a whole post complaining about being called a freak and then do it yourself when someone is rightfully criticizing you. Also, the homophibic energy I'm getting from the "you think a lot about dicks" comment really makes me think you're not so innocent in your story.

OofDabOofing t1_jacow6r wrote

You need reading glasses or something.

He kept talking about dicks.

carbinePRO t1_jacp4ax wrote

I can see why people in GTA Online keep trolling you.

OofDabOofing t1_jacp7wd wrote

Enough about me though.

Why you still here commenting and replying to my stuff? You bored as well?

−1

carbinePRO t1_jacpbtq wrote

This isn't a blog, it's a forum. If you want to vent without criticism, then keep a journal.

OofDabOofing t1_jacpj06 wrote

Who you trying to be?

The great leader of all things Reddit? Trying to tell me how to and how not to do thing? Get to fuck lmao

−1

BANDlCOOT t1_jaclfyk wrote

I've found replying something along the lines of, "virgin behaviour" gets a massive rise out of these types. Some of them then try to flex their body count, talk about their hot gf etc etc so I just reply, "Ha you sound even more like a virgin now than before."

I've found between replying that or just LOL to every message they either go away or get increasingly irate. I always find it funny that they took the time to message me to try and upset me, but they're the ones getting upset.

carbinePRO t1_jaclm4j wrote

OP was definitely the one getting upset here.

OofDabOofing t1_jacm1e4 wrote

Except I didn't take time out of my night to message someone over in game scores and make an ass out of myself.

−6

Much_Cycle7810 t1_jacmma8 wrote

But you took the time to make this post and reply to every comment, sure you're not upset.

Zealousideal_King_22 t1_jacrkzc wrote

Send them bible passages. It always makes them feel uncomfortable and they stop.

carbinePRO t1_jaclggo wrote

>Some people shouldn't be allowed internet access in all honesty.

Have you ever gamed online or played a game of pickup basketball? Smack talk happens in competitive stuff all the time. It's not just GTA Online.

OofDabOofing t1_jaclu9l wrote

Have I ever gamed online? What is this supposed to mean? I was literally just talking about GTA Online.

−2

carbinePRO t1_jacm8mr wrote

Nobody wants to hear you complain about encountering some sweaty guys who smack-talked. You writing a whole post makes you seem incredibly fragile or just someone who doesn't play online much. If you can't handle random encounters online, then use the mute function. Engaging with people like this is what they're looking for. Playing into their games will make them do it more. Doing shit like what you're doing now is going to make you target for online harassment because you engage.

OofDabOofing t1_jacmml1 wrote

I'm sharing what happened to me last night whilst simultaneously complaining about how shitty online gaming can be sometimes. If you don't want to "hear me complain" then close this post off and go on with your day.

There's plenty of other people on Reddit who complain about things daily.

−1

carbinePRO t1_jacnoc8 wrote

I think you need to practice what you preach, brother.