Submitted by deviateddragon t3_11dxuo1 in gaming

My husband loves hundred percenting games he plays, does anyone have a creative way to display the games he has done this with? We don’t have room to hang up the actual games and many of them are digital copies, so I’m trying to figure out a nicer way than just framing a paper list of them. :/

Ideas so far: — a wood burning of the game names and date completed — a framed graphic where he gets to add a heart (with the completed game name) to his “max hearts”? — a framed “screenshot” of Snake where he adds a dot to the end of the snake with the game name — mini print outs of the completed game covers on a black background with little “museum plaques” under each one with the date completed and how many hours spent

Thanks for the help!

Comments