Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MrFoozOG t1_jac3rch wrote

Storywise definitely one of the best.

Every characters is well written and have their own specific personality

No wokeness

Gameplay i'll have to disagree, it's a fucking chore to play. once you've seen the bigger parts of the map, it's not new anymore and you just ride back and forth over the same path throughout the game.

Also the nonstop 'follow to objective' stuff should have been replaced with cinematics.

Camp upgrades were entirely obsolete, i didn't need to use any one of them

Why was police all-seeing? if i'd kill someone silently in a back alley, the cops would come flocking..

If your story is going to have 2 endings, have it at least be actually different instead of just Alive or Dead in the same cinematic.

Overal 8/10 for giving me the feels which barely any other game has been able to do

Like plenty other games, you feel the game was made for console and ported to PC. This is rather annoying as the controls become unresponsive at times.

|AAA companies like rockstar should just make a console AND Pc version separately.

Lee_Doff t1_jaca0l5 wrote

law enforcement is an issue in pretty much every GTA and RDR game i've played. not just the all seeing aspect, but also being able to spawn from 10 feet away.

MrFoozOG t1_jacdb5u wrote

Gta is alright, cops can be supermen for all i care.

Rdr should be slightly more realistic.

Like putting on a mask does nothing. Cops will put a bounty on your head regardless

Lee_Doff t1_jacvfzo wrote

i think there was a mechanic in RDR2 where you could change your clothes and everything was supposed to be ok. but i never seemed to get it to work.

one_step_kloser OP t1_jacshi1 wrote

Thanks for sharing this. I felt that same irritation. It was the ending and overall Arthur who saved the game for me, otherwise I was very tired of running around.