Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

xCryst t1_jea47z6 wrote

Trackmania!

Dragonbarry22 OP t1_jecd7g4 wrote

I'd love to play trackmania but i wasn't able to access the creator content because of subscription fees

I think I'm thinking of the wrong game though

xCryst t1_jee4w1r wrote

Nah you're thinking of the right game, the campaign matchmaking and a bunch of other things are free and to play everything its just 10€ per year. Which is completely fine considering they keep updating the game

Dragonbarry22 OP t1_jee7qp2 wrote

I see, I will add the line saying everything free is a bit of stretch for there steam page lol.

Also I'm struggling to even play it because of a white screen and other issues.

I'll have to figure that out

xCryst t1_jeelxv9 wrote

If you're going for the newest one I recommend getting it on ubisoft connect since it will need that anyway and you wont need steam with it. But in terms of online play and performance, Nations Forever is the better option.

Dragonbarry22 OP t1_jeemh6g wrote

I'm also getting white screen with forever nation's

xCryst t1_jeet3g4 wrote

Im gonna send you a link for the fix in PM, since i dont know how reddit links work and if its allowed on this sub

reiza-k t1_jeaqigv wrote

Yes trackmania nations forever is the best way to start on the franchise and its 100% free on steam like you can get everything.

xCryst t1_jebgmtj wrote

Have to disagree on the best to start with part, the newest game is also free on steam (starter access). However in my opinion the newest game teaches you more, because of all the new things that have been added.

Dragonbarry22 OP t1_jecdi94 wrote

I'm not sure if it's trackmania I'm thinking of but I remember one of them the one I got on epic blocked custom maps on subscription fees

Dragonbarry22 OP t1_jecyo0v wrote

>Trackmania

trying this one first as well the other free one has a lot of mixed reviews so might do this one first