Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

WRAD240 t1_je1vgh1 wrote

I've been looking forward to seeing these mods

Sexybtch554 t1_je2bjfs wrote

Thanks, Marioel haunts my fucking NIGHTMARES now.

Shittybuttholeman69 t1_je2l2qb wrote

Worst port I’ve ever played but honestly shouldn’t be surprised they hired the people that did the Arkham Knight port

KeisezrG_7877 t1_je2nvr7 wrote

Boy what are you do you seek death Boy: iwantedanswers

comacove t1_je2qt9r wrote

why is the steam rating on this game so shit?!

TrekChris t1_je2si7d wrote

"If-a you follow me, I will-a kill-a you all!"

fireinthesky7 t1_je2vpmw wrote

Because it's unplayable. Crashes on launch constantly, and the two times I was able to briefly get into the actual game, it was running like garbage. I may actually request a refund through Steam and wait until Sony fixes it into something better than a beta test.

bersuhan t1_je2vs7m wrote

no cj and Thomas the tank engine here...

reddragon105 t1_je2y8tz wrote

Your modders were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.

[deleted] t1_je3hv6f wrote

so fast? the game launched only today.

mm2_gamer t1_je3ih5l wrote

My heart hurts just by looking at it

jondrios t1_je3iw6h wrote

It's barely the first day of release LOL

TheLurkingMenace t1_je3kr7e wrote

Take your pick: CPU at 100% in the menu, compiling shaders takes hours but if you skip that the performance even on recommended hardware at moderate settings is in the toilet, and if you do wait then it crashes once it is too late to refund.

People have posted a couple different solutions, which seem to have mixed success.

Shmeediddy t1_je3n6ge wrote

People have been waiting for this moment 🤣

1Saltyd0g t1_je3nozy wrote

Hopefully Modders can optimize the game a bit better

ShotStyle t1_je3ocum wrote

I didn’t know Chris Pratt was in The Last of Us

alezcoed t1_je3pmzv wrote

Where's my boy cj and big smoke?

RiKSh4w t1_je3tfv9 wrote

It's really funny. I had Arkham Knight on launch, running on the exact GPU brand that was reportedly the most problematic and I encountered no frame problems (outside of some crazy batmobile particle fx chases) and like maybe 1 or 2 crashes the entire game.

cephal0poid t1_je3v0cd wrote

I was hoping to buy and play this on Steam Deck.

Spiderman has been Amazing on in it (it starts up so fast!), as was Dead Space Remake.

This seems to run like garbage. Apparently it takes an hour to download and update shaders and there are 2 minute load times during cutscenes that were not in the original game.

Fuck Iron Galaxy and fuck Sony for hiring them to do a shit job on such an amazing IP.

TheLurkingMenace t1_je3w4w6 wrote

Read on... if you don't skip, then it crashes anyway, only now you won't be able to get a refund. The performance will be fine for the few minutes you get to play, so there's thar.

For real, does nobody read the whole sentence anymore?

Ok-Ambition-9432 t1_je3x379 wrote

It is possible that the second scene in this post is from the part 1 remake, but the first scene is exactly from part 2, specifically when Joel finds ellie at the hospital after she goes there to discover what happened.

thighmaster69 t1_je41mmy wrote

Do you mean the literal outline or just enemies? The remake doesn’t have outlines, it kind of just shows a hazy figure like part II, unless you enable it in accessibility. I don’t know if better defined enemies in listen mode are locked behind an upgrade like in part ii though

FoxFort t1_je466a7 wrote

Mario here looks like he broken into a morgue and is taking away a young girl for... something...

Dr4zhar t1_je47e0e wrote

These gifs have way better fps and overall performance than the actual game

KayJune001 t1_je4beuc wrote

Yup, games like Minecraft/Terraria, TLOU, GTA, and loads of others have big modding communities on console. For TLOU Part II specifically someone made their own tools and model injectors to allow for funny mods like the gif

ThatGuyFromFlatLand t1_je4i0cy wrote

That's pretty cool I had no idea. I knew Bethesda did something with modding their games on console through Bethesdanet or something but I thought that was it, I had no idea all these other games had mods on console as well.

YohnTheViking t1_je4k9t1 wrote

It seems to be running ok if the shaders compile "correctly" almost regardless of system. Haven't had any of the microstutters personally, but a couple of crashes when loading in a whole new area.

−4

Juuna t1_je4meh9 wrote

Where is Thomas the Locomotive?

kobomino t1_je4qe9p wrote

You know it's fake when Kratos is hugging his boy

rigsta t1_je4r5hy wrote

Frame rate seems about right if the steam reviews are accurate

Samipuma t1_je4vxje wrote

I can see people with lower specs having a bad time with the game. I'm on RTX 3060ti with an I7 proc, after the shader compiling was done, my game runs smoothly at 1080p on high preset settings with DLSS on.

Kiss_Ummuck t1_je5a2ex wrote

I'm thinking of the amount of time spent on doing this... Are they laughing through the whole process?

joshypoo t1_je5afzk wrote

Come back when they have an Ogami and Daigoro mod.

Dantai t1_je65tcg wrote

Some people think they found the memory leak problem already - something to do with using an old dll of some decompiler, and replacing that file with a better one from another game fixed a chunk of stuff.

iWentRogue t1_je6df6r wrote

Mario looks like hes rescuing a blowup doll 💀

-FlareFrost- t1_je6jlvm wrote

My friends think that I'm a PC player because I wanna be overpowered.

I play PC cuz ez modding :D