Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

luluinstalock t1_jdxkglw wrote

Reply to comment by Hurtmemaster in i roleplay an urgent man by [deleted]

bro do you ever stop digging that hole below you, or are you just gonna keep sinking deeper and deeper, embrassing yourself even more with each comment?

No 'primitive' insults here, no developed insults, no insults at all. Pure truth. Just stop mate.

Hurtmemaster t1_jdxlgwe wrote

How surprising, no rational arguments, only more dumb ad hominem. Funny how none of you respond to my points, just agression. That's not how you win an argument.

If only there was an easy mode for online banter, right?

luluinstalock t1_jdxlw01 wrote

Do you really think that if you put googled latin word, noone will realise it ? :V

Jeez buddy, you really need to step off the internet, its so hard to read your attempts :x

edit: I even know your next argument, but I'll leave it for you to just spit it out :^)

Hurtmemaster t1_jdxmos0 wrote

Okay I give you one more chance to formulate a coherent thought that I can respond to then I will block you. Stop wasting my time with this blabbering.

luluinstalock t1_jdxmuxu wrote

Oioi what if I wont formulate a proper argument for you buddy? Will you punish me? :(

I wont though, probably because Im too dumb right?

I enjoy watching you embarass yourself more and more with each comments, its pretty hilarious so keep going mate.

Hurtmemaster t1_jdxn2p2 wrote

Yeah, I can tell from your many grammar mistakes, primitive language and inability to make a point that you must be pretty dumb. Blocked.