Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

djr7 t1_jebvti7 wrote

Reply to comment by HolokaustT in Nintendo low budget? by HolokaustT

holy shit you are all over the place

I suggest seeing a doctor cuz there is definitely something wrong with you're thought process

also no nintendo isn't dead last in anything, have you not seen their earnings?

HolokaustT OP t1_jebx69v wrote

They are dead last in networth outta the big three gaming companies so yes they are in fact dead last 😂 and bruv I can say the same about you, you’re offended because I spoke Truth about Nintendo products

djr7 t1_jec0li1 wrote

networth?

Nintendo's main thing is solely video game related products microsoft and sony are tech giants. the heck is wrong with your logic?

HolokaustT OP t1_jec1dx1 wrote

Microsoft is a tech and software giant, Sony and Nintendo are on par with each other, yet Nintendo lags behind in every way hell even their online systems and browsing the store is slow asf

djr7 t1_jedmjfb wrote

Nintendo doesn't make film and television studios, nor do they make televisions, cameras, computer chips, audio devices, etc. sony does

HolokaustT OP t1_jec1z31 wrote

Im still going to support Nintendo because I like gaming but they have been a constant disappointment for a good long time now

djr7 t1_jedmdyz wrote

yea.... it's pretty clear you have some reading disability

HolokaustT OP t1_jeej156 wrote

And you a spelling disability 😂 you can’t write a word correctly to save your life, stick to low budgets bud

HolokaustT OP t1_jebxna6 wrote

I am justified in saying all this because I’ve given Nintendo thousands over the years and they always leave me feeling dissatisfied. If ask why I still keep buying their products, its because I’m a big gamer I like supporting the gaming industry and I don’t care about boats or cars and shit so I got money to spend

djr7 t1_jec04me wrote

you need some mental help

HolokaustT OP t1_jec0nsx wrote

Same to you bruv 😂 you’ve come down with a terrible case of Nintendo fanaticism