Submitted by Youngest_chicken t3_yh8v87 in gaming

So I once played a game where u play as an explorer with another explorer by ur side. U both go into a pyramid and end up being chased by a very tall mummy. Ur friend dies I think and u have to try to escape. I think it was the prologue of the game. I stopped the game there because I didn’t know what to do. I wanna see how other people solved it but I can’t find the game.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

xnocox t1_iucllsm wrote

Do you remember what console generation it was, or even what kind of year if it was PC, what kind of year would you say the graphics where from?

Youngest_chicken OP t1_iuclrmh wrote

I played it 3-4 years ago on PC. It was definitely in the horror genre. It didn’t have the best graphic. It was pretty realistic to me tho

Youngest_chicken OP t1_iucm13k wrote

I also glitched into a bush so I can peacefully escape without the mummy killing me. It though it was a hiding spot until I saw that I could get out anymore. I don’t know if this is important

xnocox t1_iucptq6 wrote

Hmm PC games aren't really my strong suit, plus there's so many of them by indie developers and such... I'm gonna try and help find this though, I need to know what it is myself now, lol... Any more details to add was it first person or 3rd person?

Alfiy_wolf t1_iucmm0a wrote

When need more information

Edit: Eldritch or silent hill?

List of games it could be:

Dark Egypt

Forewarned

The mummy video game

Youngest_chicken OP t1_iucmtgw wrote

I don’t have a lot. I was just pretty much stuck in there so I left. There was a bush where I hid and left. The mummy had like a Pharao crown on his head and a staff I think. U could also see its eyes and mouth. The nun in the horror movie (the nun) had the same eyes and mouth. That’s all I have sorry

Alfiy_wolf t1_iucmvvj wrote

I made a list ^

Youngest_chicken OP t1_iucn3f8 wrote

It’s none of the ones on the list: forewarned was the closest one

Alfiy_wolf t1_iuco9te wrote

Not even the mummy?

Are you sure it wasn’t one of the amnesias?

Youngest_chicken OP t1_iucrcnx wrote

No it’s none of them. Idk if the actual story revolves around the mummy but the beginning of the game certainly does.

Alfiy_wolf t1_iucuwe4 wrote

Was it on steam?

Is the main character female?

Youngest_chicken OP t1_iueljf6 wrote

The main character was male. It wasn’t on steam. It was turned on directly.