Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

FPS_Junkie_1990 t1_iugwmqv wrote

Those things still cause nightmares years later.

If you really wanna hate yourself there is now a mod that turns every enemy in the campaign into a sniper jackal. good luck!

SargeantGamma t1_iugxgey wrote

Who the fuck told you that? Pretty much everyone in the halo community agrees that halo 2 legendary is terrible.

saketho t1_iugz34e wrote

It being "fun" is entirely subjective. For some like me, even spending 2 hours to barely scrape through a level is rewarding as hell!

Historical-Cicada-29 t1_iuhuodu wrote

Every friend who says "I completed Halo 2 on Legendary, in 6 hours", you know they're lying and are not worthy to join your LAN party.

Good players who openly admit it takes 8 hours to get no where legendary; theyre the good players.

Brybry2370 t1_iuia2bd wrote

Completing Halo 2 on legendary with my friend in one sitting was the worst/best experience I had

Mottis86 t1_iuiv8xj wrote

Try it on co-op. One player gets their toe sniped by a tiny dot on top of a building, both players have to go back to previous checkpoint.

NaturalNines t1_iuiwzsy wrote

Halo both challenged me to be good enough to beat legendary, then Halo 2 taught me why I shouldn't bother on certain games. At a certain point memorizing levels and locations of the few functional weapons just got less fun than playing it on just a harder mode.

ThandiGhandi t1_iuje42g wrote

Lol after playing halo 2 legendary coop every other halo feels so easy