Submitted by redditboy922 t3_yiaxu0 in gaming

Which vr Game is the Best ?? I tried alyx and Blade and sorcery.

What i should buy next.

Some one know how to fix steam vr headset error 108??? I dont want to restart my pc all the time till it works.

Ty :D

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

waterbottleman142 t1_iuhq7q1 wrote

Bonelab or boneworks is really good

redditboy922 OP t1_iuhqia1 wrote

I heard about it maybe i must try it. Is the Forest good?

waterbottleman142 t1_iuhqn2z wrote

The forest is pretty good I never actually beat it but it was a lot of fun

Shack691 t1_iuhs0cl wrote

The forest is a VR port so it won't be as good as a specifically made game but from what I've heard its very good

up2late t1_iuhu81p wrote

I love The Forest in VR. The controls were a little hard to get used to at first for me (valve index) since I first played it without VR. It will scare the hell out of you at times. Overall on of my favorites.

Bonn2 t1_iui1i4e wrote

I had fun with it me and a friend we playing normal, with our other friend in vr for the entire playthrough. It ended up being very interesting lol

Canam82 t1_iuhra87 wrote

Space pirate trainer is probably one of the best.

BOBtastic12 t1_iuhs2r8 wrote

Bean stalker is good.

Phasmophobia is amazing.

Until you fall is good.

Contractors is awesome.

Hyper dash is ok.

Project terminous is decent.

After the fall is ok.

Hope that that helps, if you want more games let me know.

redditboy922 OP t1_iuhwl4f wrote

Need to try phasmobia Do i Need some extra underpants for That?

BOBtastic12 t1_iuibakk wrote

I definitely did, I played it in flat screen first and was like it's not that bad, but when I tried it in vr I kid you not I almost shit my self.

homer_3 t1_iuhu5b6 wrote

Asgard's Wrath, Synth Riders, Pistol Whip, Moss 1 & 2, Transpose, Vanishing Realms, Vengeful Rites, Karnage Chronicles, The Mage's Tale, The Wizards, The Wizards - Dark Times, Vertigo Remastered, Shadow Point, Yupitergrad, Fracked, Star Wars Squadrons, The Solus Project, Hellblade, Thumper

Twerkonyoursnacks t1_iui2opg wrote

Fallout 4 and Skyrim have life breathed into them if you play vr.

You need the Higgs mod

TSG-AYAN t1_iui3anp wrote

Lone echo. Absolute masterpiece, with revive if you don't own a oculus headset

g00dn1ghtm4r3 t1_iui68vz wrote

I've had most of my fun with Pistol Whip, Beat Saber, Thrill of the Fight, and Boneworks. Horseshoes, Hotdogs, and Hand Grenades has some fun to drawn out of it as well if you like sandboxy stuff. Superhot is neat too, but if you played the regular one you're better off getting Pistol Whip for a different experience.

Flaky_Broccoli t1_iuikqg8 wrote

I liked resist Vr and until you've fallen

Questar18 t1_iuirrkm wrote

• Lone echo 1&2
  • Medal of Honor A&B
  • Star Wars Squadrons
  • Flight Sim 2020

Mottis86 t1_iuivl0n wrote

Lesser known but Compound is great. Simple arcadey shooter but so much fun.

Xano74 t1_iuifosp wrote

Honestly those are the only ones I really play.

I liked beat Saber but I hated having to download a new mod tool every single time the game updated because it would remove it. Having to re-download all the custom songs and sabers each time was a pain in the ass. But also you have to shower after playing because I always sweat a bunch.

Gorn is kind of fun and similar to blade and Sorc. It is a lot more cartoony and has some different physics but overall fun. I believe blade and sorc is better though.

Pavlov is pretty fun. Basically VR counter-Strike. All the weapons feel different and it has some cool game modes and maps.

Other than that I feel VR has been stagnant recently. Nothing else since Alyx has peaked my interest and that was 2 years ago.

redditboy922 OP t1_iuij9tj wrote

Thank u guys for the tips i Go and try some of them .