Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Lithuim t1_iuj268n wrote

Getting tired of multiplayer games as you get older and the playerbase stays 13 is very normal.

Zeno45_TTV OP t1_iuj2ewa wrote

I don’t really care about toxic players or playing against kids at all. just come to find most multiplayers get boring really quick maybe cause it’s just the same thing repeated

−2

Lithuim t1_iuj3e6c wrote

These games want to monopolize your time, which is fine when you have more time than money and can only only afford one game to play all summer. When you’re a broke kid you’ll play a game you don’t even like for 400 hours because that’s all you have.

As an adult the situation is reversed, you have the money for games but not the time so grinding through the same fuckin’ maps on the same loop over and over again is the worst use of your gaming time.

Shard8864 t1_iuj6j1g wrote

Raises hand. Have over 1000 steam and other platform/console games only to have maybe 2 hours a week to enjoy the games.

When I see younger gamers complain about various things in games all I can think is "if you only knew".

Shard8864 t1_iuj5y4s wrote

Well just go do another hobby. Your free time doesn't have to revolve around videogames.