Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

fred_fred3 OP t1_iud2ama wrote

As a child I had this old phone simens, where I had this pixel game about space. I remember it having like 2 teams one I Blue other is red, and you have to go around the space base to kill other team. You would have guns, and I remember having it a chainsaw, when you would kill someone they would kinda explode, the flesh like bounced and you could see the bones in there I remember character would have helmets with your color stripe on place where your eyes would be This is all I can remember, I really want to find this game, will be really happy for help

klassz t1_iud2bt6 wrote

We would, but we need some information first

klassz t1_iud3psf wrote

Yeah, if it was an old phone, like pre-android era, where games were bundled and pre-installed, we can trace by the type what games were on that particular type. If it's android, it will be trickier

fred_fred3 OP t1_iud4dbc wrote

So the phone is siemens cx70, sadly I can't turn it on it doesnt have a battery and charger, I'm not a tec person, so I don't really know how this game was downloaded on that phone, I remember it already was in the phone when I got it from my brother

D4F1X t1_iud8d9p wrote

You are not talking about Contest Arena Pro, right?

fred_fred3 OP t1_iud8zy6 wrote

Oh it has the same concept, but it's sadly not the same game. I remember the background was black with white pixels, like a space sky. I remember they had brown costumes