Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Sha_Nen t1_iy3o524 wrote

All those games are honestly great fun, FIFA is always a blast and GTA V is one of the better ones you'll get, crash really needs no introduction too.

Some of the best games are ones you get without asking for, I've gotten games I've never heard of as gifts and played them and enjoyed them.

Try being open minded and enjoy it! You'll have a great time with all of them, and you can always get Spiderman etc later

NEEDSHINYETERNATUS t1_iy3oxhk wrote

I appreciate this.

I have FIFA 22 on my Xbox but once I get my PS4, I might pass on my Xbox to someone else. The highest rated game I’ve ever played is Guardians of the Galaxy which is an amazing game. I only managed to get it through game pass. I’ve never had a Crash Bandicoot game before and I’ve always wanted to try! I certainly will be getting Spider-Man later, and I forgot to mention that there was a game which I love there, Pokémon Violet!

Sha_Nen t1_iy7ahqv wrote

Crash Bandicoot if it's the N same trilogy, I would recommend crash 3 or 2 personally as it's a lot more user friendly than the first one right away.

FIFA is always fun, I always enjoy going back and seeing older games rosters, or different things they have like "the journey" etc

Pokemon violet is one I got recently too, and it's a lot of fun so far, just going around the world etc, discovering new Pokemon.

Happy birthday!