Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Moridin67 t1_iyc3a89 wrote

I broke my desk once, but I was in the middle of quitting smoking and playing anything competitive in that mind state was idiotic.

egbert71 t1_iyc3rgr wrote

Nobody should be upvoting a rage fulled desk breaking

−1

Moridin67 t1_iyc51ed wrote

They didn't upvote the rage, they upvoted recognizing an idiotic choice made in a bad mind state.

egbert71 t1_iyc5f7y wrote

I guess, my friend. The other person came at me oddly so im just being facetious towards them now. Do you avoid thst genre of games these day?

Moridin67 t1_iyc5shi wrote

No, but my anger issues were tied to psychosis of nicotine withdrawal. You are certifiably insane while fiending, I do not miss that. My worst outburst these days is a "oh come on, wtf?" And then I move on

egbert71 t1_iyc61md wrote

Thats cool that you were able to identify the issue. I had football practice and games to release my rage from differing things throughout the week

indifferent223 t1_iyc4icm wrote

Okay? Just did. He’s clearly agreeing with the idea that raging and throwing shit is bad. Downvoted for being a goofy

egbert71 t1_iyc4q0t wrote

Oh no...i was downvoted!?

−1

indifferent223 t1_iyc50l2 wrote

It’s supposed to be ironic. Since you complained about someone getting upvoted. The fact you failed to see that shows a lot lol.

egbert71 t1_iyc5odx wrote

Whatever my guy...i dont really care that you downvoted me. That waa sarcasm when i asked about me being downvoted...i forgot sarcasm doesnt come through on text very well. You have a good day though

indifferent223 t1_iyc7nrh wrote

The sarcasm is literally why it’s ironic. I’m done with this conversation since you failed to grasp the most basic thing twice.