Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

dawkinsandy t1_j2ce2sg wrote

Long time gamer here. God of war2 is the best I’ve played this year. Bio mutant is good and so is cod mw2

Mei_iz_my_bae t1_j2celws wrote

Demons souls and Elden ring. A lot of Sony exclusives are movie “games” but those 2 are great video games

dnb_4eva t1_j2cevyr wrote

• Ratchet & Clank
  • Sifu
  • Stray
  • Ghost of Tsushima
  • Spider-Man + Miles Morales
  • Guardians of the Galaxy

SardonicSeraphim t1_j2ckl5p wrote

Get a PS Plus subscription and you’ll have access to a good amount of PS5 staples like Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Demon’s Souls, Returnal, & FF7 Remake.

Pr0blemHaver t1_j2d6ven wrote

Some games that I've really enjoyed (not all of these are just PS5, but still).

Judgment

Lost Judgment

God of War: Ragnarok

Horizon: Forbidden West

Spider-Man Miles Morales (and Spider-Man Remastered)

Sackboy: A Big Adventure (great to play with a friend/partner)

Lego Star Wars: Skywalker Saga (I never played any lego game before but this is really fun, and great couch co-op too)

The Last of Us Part 1 (and Part 2 with the Ps5 upgrade if you haven't played it)

Elden Ring

Mei_iz_my_bae t1_j2d71mg wrote

The problem with that is there’s no progression. Kratos from 3 till movie of war is a completely different character. It’s so obvious they had a different character in mind then morphed him into kratos so people will get drawn in, much less risk that way.

Sorry but I like my kratos when he was actually the same character. I don’t support using original characters just to tell some father son story

Pr0blemHaver t1_j2d7hlo wrote

It's been (probably) hundreds of years since the end of GoW 3 before GoW (2018). At the end of GoW 3 he even realizes that his actions fucked everything up, and tries to kill himself. I think it's fairly believable that in hundreds of years of wandering and reflecting, and getting older, that he grew as a person beyond just being angry and wanting revenge (although that is still there and he fights against it every day). Not to mention it's heavily implied that meeting Faye had a lot to do with it.

Sure, they changed his character. Personally I think they changed it for the better.