You must log in or register to comment.

Z_M_P_Y t1_j6nngn6 wrote

Overwatch 2 shop prices

timmlt t1_j6nnkqq wrote

Getting killed in the exfil chopper on DMZ

Lychee247 t1_j6nole3 wrote

Spawn kill in battle front 2 it's so fucking annoying

Kiethblacklion t1_j6nt2f4 wrote

Interfering with players who are doing Tall Tales in Sea of Thieves. That shit is annoying.

WhiteGlintFA t1_j6nw5pw wrote

Leading the raider to your ally so that he leaves you alone in drsgonball the breakers

idksomethingjfk t1_j6nzusx wrote

Nothing is illegal in an online game, what you think you teabag a guy and the cops are gunna come arrest you?

TraditionalSell5251 t1_j6o8vy4 wrote

In any game with a 6v6 single elimination type game mode, if someone on the other team rage quits (now 6v5) one person from the advantaged team should hang back to avoid unfairly ganking the other team. This becomes more and more important as teams get smaller (3v3, 2v2).

−2

Paramedic229635 t1_j6o95xp wrote

ESO taking the best/rare items from a chest or crafting node and leaving the rest. If you take everything, the chest or node will respawn in a few minutes. If you leave something, it will remain until the undesirable items are taken by the next person. It's considered rude.

skuntpelter t1_j6o9gjk wrote

Deep Rock Galactic:

Not giving a “Rock and Stone” back to the team

Ikeset t1_j6oiyco wrote

Tbagging in shooters

SerExcelsior t1_j6opd9t wrote

Stealing my assasination by shooting my target mid animation. Halo and Call of Duty both allow this to happen, and it can be an incredible betrayal by your own teammate.

ZorkNemesis t1_j6p2ta7 wrote

Team Fortress 2 players seem to have an anurysm at times when I kill the Heavy crouching in the corner throwing sandwiches at people.