Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Loccyskillz t1_j6asqtg wrote

Sounds like you’re mad cause we get a horror series remade that we haven’t had in years, Resident evil and Silent hill are doing the same thing, so I see no problem with them remaking dead space, it’s better than getting a HD port on PS5.

HMStruth t1_j6b798e wrote

Yes, you're perpetuating the lazy cycle of constantly remaking and remastering games that company's do these days because they know it's a guaranteed sale. Congrats. I hope you pre-ordered it as well.

Loccyskillz t1_j6b7ucx wrote

lol it would be a lazy cycle if they ported the game over as HD port, they made that game from the ground up and you’re over here crying in the comments cause people enjoy the game and is happy that even get to play dead space again, I’m not about sit here and listen to you cry, if don’t like something then don’t buy it instead crying about it, you’re opinion is not going change anybody’s opinion and then you say we get alot lazy remakes but Resident evil 4 remake literally looks like a new game smh.

HMStruth t1_j6bovvh wrote

Okay, buy it again for even more money then in 10 years when the Dead Space Remake Remake comes out

Loccyskillz t1_j6b89lc wrote

Lol perpetuating a lazy cycle of remasters is some like last of us remake, which didn’t even need a remake, dead space was made like 14 years ago and you’re calling it a lazy remake.