Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

fillup17 t1_j8pe4o0 wrote

Super cool, supported on Lego!

B3tray3rr t1_j8q5fvx wrote

The trees are great hey! Great job :)

Urablahblah t1_j8re86w wrote

Username checks out.

This is awesome, though I doubt the Lego company will make any set based off of something so explicitly Christian. Yes, they're doing some LOTR sets, but it's not a direct allegory like Narnia.

I bet your kids love it though! Great work!

Zebleblic t1_j8reijc wrote

How do you sort your lego? Our kid is turning 4 and loves lego, but over a month or two they all get broken. Yesterday I spent over 8 hours looking for pieces to rebuild his castle. I've been sorting by color, but still you gota look through 20000 lego pieces for a specific one.

reepicheep900 OP t1_j8rl6we wrote

We mainly sort by part/function now that our collection has grown. i.e. 1x1 bricks, 1x2 bricks, slopes, hinge pieces, etc.

There are some exceptions to this for colors that we have more of (sorted by color and part/function).

We recently rebuilt some sets and it was a pretty smooth process compared to when we sorted by color alone.

reepicheep900 OP t1_j8rmpe4 wrote

Thanks for the feedback!

I know Narnia has a strong fan base both secular and religious - so hopeful LEGO will open up the Narnia universe! There are so many potential sets and novel minifigs that could be built in this line - I think it would draw in LEGO fans from LOTR, Castle, Fantasy, etc!