Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

writelefthanded t1_jbqrgm8 wrote

Like McDonalds, Wendy’s, and Burger King.

J_Megadeth_J t1_jbrj1aa wrote

Let's not pretend Wendy's is in the same shit tier as McDicks or BKing. I feel their standards are higher. Only thing worse is Arby's.

−1

necrochaos t1_jbtqqno wrote

Arby’s is A tier, highest quality of the four. Then Wendy’s then BK then McDonalds

Thegreatninjaman t1_jbsnvvb wrote

I'd say Arby's I'd like c tier for fast food. With McDonald's bring d and bk bring f

ddeese t1_jbtkls5 wrote

I would rate the meat in an Arby’s above that of Taco Bell. I seriously don’t know what is in their meat but it rips through me so badly that I avoid it like the plague.

BasilTarragon t1_jbtxduk wrote

> seriously don’t know what is in their meat

The USDA policy book requires food labeled as "taco filling" to contain "at least 40 percent fresh meat." So, you're probably allergic or sensitive to whatever fillers (oat?) that Taco Bell fills their "meat" tacos with.

KonmanKash t1_jbtzl45 wrote

No one is pretending. At least corporate McDonald’s has to pay u $10/hr minimum. Wendys still workin high school kids until 12am for $7.25/hr

EmpathicCelt t1_jbu0zi7 wrote

In Ohio at least, the birthplace of Wendy's chain, starting is $9/hr, and back in 2020, all shift, sups, and managers were given 10% raises, not much, but it''s a start, which puts them about #3-4 on the pay chain around here, with oddly BK paying more!

dublea t1_jbwgz4a wrote

Depends 100% on location.

The McDonald's, BKs, and Wendy's near me are all complete dog shit. Only Arby's and fucking somehow Krystal's is solid.

Go an hour north and it's all reversed, LoL!