Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

gringo-tico t1_is4yvgc wrote

There is also no reflection on screen for dog. Must be vampire gamer dog.

Ragnaarock93 t1_is53rby wrote

I'm so disappointed. I so wanted this video to be real. Why must you ruin things for me?

cinnamonface9 t1_is5ahpz wrote

There’s some altering magic around the dog. Look at the window around it.

_Thoeb_ t1_is5g82h wrote

There's someone holding the dog and making it move like that. They just removed the person from the video so that's what you're seeing being altered.

megatron36 t1_is7lrx8 wrote

you can literally see the person. he was probably wearing a green suit but you can plainly see the outline.

DragonBank t1_is6knop wrote

Also the video on screen is totally not real. He is spamming the f keys.

sprite700 t1_is9nbtv wrote

People believe things too easily nowadays

The-1st-One t1_is6nwri wrote

Yea if you look closely at the tail it gets weirdly hazy/foggy towards the end

CoraxTechnica t1_is608cw wrote

Because someone is holding the dogs arms to make him do that. You can tell by how stiff his movements are

Miru8112 t1_isbdb9e wrote

He didnt. It just really is a vampire dog

bonersoup4 t1_is7tpct wrote

Angle of incident doesn’t work like that. Wiki will explain better than I ever could wiki

−1

massibum t1_is524lx wrote

hmm... it sure is weird how the sweater and chairs silhouettes wobble like that :/

Mr-Fliffi t1_is5gfl7 wrote

great. y'all just sucked all the fun out of it >:(

−23

longknives t1_is6lduf wrote

The video is fun, but it can also be fun to deconstruct how something like this is done. My guess is the wobbly outlines are from editing out the person who was holding the dog’s arms to make them move like that. Might also be why there’s no reflection of the dog, it would be all that work editing out the person again.

OCactusCoolerG t1_is53rs8 wrote

Omg how is the dog doing that. this video is so hilarious and real.

tinatspoon t1_is82y45 wrote

Jeezo, wish I had a warning before I read that, wine came down my nose hahaha

WitchDr t1_is5deez wrote

Hate these

Furry_Beans t1_is5uqyb wrote

This isn’t even presented as real. Who cares? It’s supposed to be funny/cute.

ProBluntRoller t1_is7xzil wrote

I thought the dog actually got mad because the guy turned off his game. WHAT A BIG PHAT PHONY

montroller t1_is5d3xq wrote

Freddy Krueger origin story

Mai-ah t1_is6g6jr wrote

Even dogs can play KoF2k2

_kony_69 t1_is7d2sz wrote

Guy doesnt even have thumbs, said fuckit , K'

JustisForAll t1_is7doc5 wrote

Honestly I think you actually could teach a dog to play divekick

udderhiseye t1_is7e4qr wrote

This comment section is chefs kiss..

finalmantisy83 t1_is8u128 wrote

Fucking K - main, deserves everything he got. /s

Freelancer0495 t1_is6hd6y wrote

You can barely see someone head behind the dogs chair pop out a few times.

Hayaguaenelvaso t1_is7f5t0 wrote

Oh, but there will be. Such a brutal beast will have its reckoning. A human is no match for IT. The entire neighbourhood is forfeit!! HOWL AND RIP

castfam09 t1_is8tqok wrote

WtH dude? You turned it off on me?? I’ll be damaging your cord for this treatment

[deleted] t1_is6f2jz wrote

[deleted]

−6

longknives t1_is6kqi0 wrote

Famously no other country besides China has special effects in their videos to create the appearance of things that didn’t really happen

9780190752224 t1_is5dqwb wrote

poor fuckin dog getting shaken around like that. it's obviously a green screen edit if you look at the chair. fucks that create this type of animal content shouldn't be given clicks because they'll just abuse their animals further

−13

ALargeClam t1_is5exrr wrote

... how is this animal abuse?

Sygma_stage5 t1_is5g14i wrote

I make my dog clap and it makes her automatically zoomie. She fights and bites at my hands when I do it but then when I let go she runs around and gets crazy and then comes back for me to do it again. Animal abuse clearly. I feel like you could snoop around this website and see enough actual animal abuse if you wanted to. Quit trying to make everything a crusade. Get some perspective. Edit: replied to the wrong person sorry.

9780190752224 t1_is5qrxg wrote

there have been many incidents where creators of these types of content have been found to be abusing their animals. so just because this video doesn't show any real abuse (apart from the dog being shaken and the dog's head flailing all over the place), doesn't mean that there isn't animal abuse happening behind the scenes

theghostofgotti t1_is5f7va wrote

If you need an explanation you're just as dumb as the one who created this stupid shit. Do you like being forced to do something against your will? Fucking idiot.

−18

ALargeClam t1_is5fl9z wrote

I highly doubt having someone gently shakeiny the dog is agaisnt the dogs will.

Dont play with your pets, thats abuse!

theghostofgotti t1_is5ex8y wrote

Fuck this stupid, animal abusing shit. It's glaringly obvious the dog is being made to do this nonsense from someone manipulating his legs. This is stupid, and anyone who thinks it's funny deserves to be slapped in the face with a brick.

−19

ALargeClam t1_is5gcax wrote

God damn yall are some pathetic fucks huh.

Dont play with your pets thats abuse.