Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

cromestant t1_ity4098 wrote

Bad pun. He said “visiting the Twitter HQ. Let that sink in”.

Immersi0nn t1_iu35ftj wrote

Tbh those are the best kind of puns, I for one hate the dude but god damn that's funny as fuck, full follow through on it too, that's dedication to the bit lmao

hmm_okay t1_ity4sd3 wrote

He's gonna fire everyone and take everything but the kitchen sink.

Van_GOOOOOUGH t1_iu0ieb1 wrote

Nice try but that's not a kitchen sink. A restroom sink. And if it was a kitchen sink then the phrase "taking everything but the kitchen sink" still wouldn't work here because he is literally taking the sink.

Postgis t1_ity5lb9 wrote

This is the most work that he's ever done. Think about that when you get up to work tomorrow

Alabussy OP t1_ity9d24 wrote

Hey, now, come on.

He has also taken credit for other people's work, caused funding for actual developments to dry up, undermined public-transportation initiatives for his own gain, dropped billions of dollars on projects that he knew were doomed from the get-go, spread scientific misinformation to millions of people, mistreated and sexually abused employees, muddied the waters with regard to artificial intelligence, and repeatedly lied through his teeth about various developments.

All of that must have taken some work, right?

Postgis t1_ity9rx1 wrote

Wow. I'm a bit shocked. It seems like you are belittling his work! Don't you remember the time he falsely called a hero who saved children's lives a pedophile for fun? That's work too, right?

Alabussy OP t1_itya6n9 wrote

I'm not belittling anything!

I am completely aware of how much effort it requires to be a bloviating, narcissistic pseudointellectual who has crowned himself the king of overgrown adolescents! I would dream of mocking that sort of disingenuous self-aggrandizement!

Postgis t1_ityb9oz wrote

...yet you still attack his way of life. Don't forget that his dad, a slave owner, gave him everything he owns. Elon is nothing if not a dutiful son who tries at every turn to advance his employees to slaves. Let's not dismiss young Elon just because he has failed to make slavery cool again...he still has time

Van_GOOOOOUGH t1_iu0ijo0 wrote

I think you meant to say

This is the most work he has ever done. LET THAT SINK IN.

rondonjon t1_ity48b9 wrote

It’s his way of saying I want to wash my hands of this deal.

Nvm: apparently “let that sink in” is the message.

fucktrutin t1_ityfr7s wrote

"edgy"... what a publicity seeking narcissist.

Chesterakos t1_itys1dc wrote

Edgelord Musk... people please don't take example of this douchebag.

maraxusofvladd t1_ity6hhu wrote

Everything but the kitchen sink 🤣😂

tewnewt t1_itzb72u wrote

Pretty fitting considering he couldn't wash his hands...

WangnanJahad t1_iu2rgt1 wrote

Why is he planning to wash his hands of the deal? Or is this some kind of sink or swim pun?