Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

JohnCrichtonsCousin t1_iw8u7bg wrote

Must have snakes where he is.

DragoonXNucleon t1_iw99el3 wrote

Or this is late at night in a creepy warehouse and he's the only person he expects to be there. I know when I'm at the office late I'll be good until I get the creeps and then its over... I just am constantly looking around while at my desk. Time to go home.

JohnCrichtonsCousin t1_iw9a909 wrote

I thought snake because of the way he tried to grab it or whack it away, like he felt it was a tube thing and still went to push it away. Ehh. Likely was just surprising but it looks like someone wrangling a snake.

PermutationMatrix t1_iwavwys wrote

You hear an odd noise. You imagine what it is. You notice everything looks different. Everything is too quiet. Your subconscious conjures up thoughts of monsters, ghosts, robbers, killer clowns, evil cleaning ladies...

I've been at a restaurant late at night doing deep cleaning 4am before and there was a food truck delivery, they drop it off and lock up, I didn't hear them because I had my Bluetooth in and he scared the living Christ out of me.

joxmaskin t1_iwb077b wrote

> I know when I'm at the office late I'll be good until I get the creeps and then its over...

This is an interesting and familiar phenomenon. It’s all calm and good until suddenly you’re spooked and paranoid, and it’s so hard to shake it after that. I wonder what all factors into this. I’m guessing sleepy brain plays a big role here, feeling all groggy and vulnerable and then hyper-reacting to random stuff.

Organic-Jelly7782 t1_iwawth4 wrote

Yep, definitely had that alone in a creepy warehouse times and every noise or your own shadow will turn your head.

razzraziel t1_iwal85i wrote

not late night, early in the morning. it is 06:15 or something in the footage.